This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Shower Valve Required
- Covered under Axor's limited lifetime warranty for residential installations and 5-year limited warranty for commercial installations
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist rusting and corrosion through everyday use
- Pressure balancing valve cartridge with scald guard
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for shower systems
- Secure mounting assembly
- All hardware required for installation is included
iBox Universal Valve: The Hansgrohe iBox universal rough-in offers a wealth of options for the shower. Accommodating all trim styles, Thermostatic or Pressure Balance, the iBox rough-in is the universal rough that makes a multitude of shower configurations possible. Ever since its launch in 2001, the iBox universal rough-in has been setting new standards in the bathroom and has maintained a leading position in the showering world.
Advantages of the iBox Universal Valve
180° Rotational Symmetry
Trim Includes Function Block
Water-Tight Seals All Around
Built-In Service Stops
Simplified Pipe Flushing
Reduced Noise Transfer
- Pre-set safety stop with override capability included with temperature control
- Escutcheon (Trim Plate) Diameter: 6-3/4"
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- Rough-in valve not included - when adding to cart, valve options will be presented
Founded in Germany's Black Forest back in 1901, Axor is committed to building a strong sense of tradition. Featuring unsurpassed quality, design and performance, Axor's products offer a lifetime of satisfaction. Through many breakthroughs in comfort and technology, they bring the perfect solution you need to make the most of your water experience. With a sharp eye for innovation, Axor is consistently designing products with exceptional durability, built to not only be highly functional, but also a source of luxury and pleasure. With all of the showers and faucets they offer, new useful functions and details are at the core, making daily use as easy and comfortable as possible so that you may enjoy your Axor products for many years to come.
Axor Special Custom Finishes:
- Many AXOR products are available in a custom polished or brushed finish option
- Finishes include gold optic, red gold, black, bronze, nickel, and brass
- Avg lead time 12-14 weeks with no cancellations or returns allowed
- Please contact us to check finish availability and price