|Speed Connect Brochure|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|CA Drought Compliant||Yes|
|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.2|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.5|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Spout Height||3.688, 3.69|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
- Fully covered under American Standard's limited lifetime faucet warranty
- Forged from the highest quality brass alloy
- Superior finishing process - finishes are covered under limited lifetime warranty
- Double handle 1/4 turn operation
- Speed Connect pop-up drain assembly takes minutes to install
- ADA compliant
- WaterSense Certified product
- Low lead compliant - complies with federal and state regulations for lead content
- Designed to easily connect to standard U.S. plumbing supply bibs
- Ultra-secure mounting assembly
- All hardware required for installation is included
- Pullout Spray: The flexibility provided by a removable, extendable spray wand has made the pullout spray a mainstay within kitchen faucets. In the bath, you’ll find that the same flexibility comes in handy more often than you would think. Whether washing the sink of toothpaste, watering a plant, or scrubbing your nails, the Green Tea pullout spray faucet provides functionality that also makes for a nice conversation piece when showing others your new bathroom.
- Lifetime Warranty: As an American company, American Standard faucets are built tough. Their products live longer in one place than most people do. Drip-free ceramic disc valves, high-grade lead-free brass alloys, and stainless steel drain cables name just a few of the features which make American Standard bathroom faucets the industry’s longest lasting. To back this up, all American Standard faucets are covered under a lifetime warranty.
- Indestructible Finishes: Through employing only the best finishing practices, such as physical vapor deposition, American Standard faucet finishes are some of the strongest in the industry. When the finish is actually incorporated into the faucet, rather than a coating on the outside, the result is a flawless appearance that eliminates tarnishing, pitting, and peeling while hiding scratches. For this reason, American Standard faucet finishes are fully covered under the lifetime warranty.
- Speed Connect System: Assembling, connecting, and adjusting the pop-up drain within the tight space of a vanity cabinet is undeniably the most difficult task when installing a bathroom faucet. Not so with American Standard, though. Each bathroom faucet is supplied with their patented Speed Connect Drains, which simply plug into the faucet and drain. No wrenches, special tools or plumber’s putty are needed. You also won’t need to apply torque to seal the drain or to fuss with the lift rod height. With Speed Connect Drains, bathroom faucet installs take minutes, not hours.
- Water Conscious: As the 2012 EPA WaterSense partner of the year, American Standard faucets are acclaimed for saving water without sacrificing performance. Through the use of the latest pressure compensating aerators, American Standard faucets save 32% more water than other brands/models. This means that their faucets pay for themselves throughout the life of their use. They also splash less, too.
- Overall Height: 4-15/16" (measured from counter top to the highest part of the faucet)
- Spout Height: 3-11/16" (measured from counter top to the spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 4-1/16" (measured from the center of the faucet base to the center of spout outlet)
- Number of Installation Holes Required: 3
- Mounts in a centerset configuration
- Center-to-Center Distance Between Handle Installation Holes (Faucet Centers): 4"
- 1.2 gallons-per-minute flow rate
- Installs onto decks up to 1-1/2" thick
- 2 handles included with faucet
- ADA compliant
- Low lead compliant
- 7010.201: This model
- 7010.801: Widespread version of this model
About American Standard:An American brand with over 140 years of innovations, American Standard is defined by experience, intelligence, and indelible influence. As the patriarch for nearly every key product category for the kitchen and bath, their offering shows a level of thoughtfulness and sophistication that could only be attributed to a company with a legacy as rich as that of American Standard. Today, professional plumbers and contemporary DIY home owners continue to turn to American Standard because they appreciate this legacy and know they can trust the innovations behind each product. It is for this reason that American Standard is so widely used within residential and commercial projects in both the United States and abroad - their products truly deliver, just as they have for generations.
Additional American Standard Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All American Standard Products
- Shop All American Standard Green Tea Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For American Standard 7010.201
Our SKU: 7010.201
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Polished Chrome
- Stainless Steel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
The American Standard 7010.201 spout length is 4-1/16" and is measured from the center of the faucet hole to the center of the spout hole.
What is the spout length, and how measured?
A. The American Standard 7010.201 spout length is 4-1/16" and is measured from the center of the faucet hole to the center of the spout hole.
The cord for the American Standard 7010.201 Double Handle Centerset Lavatory Faucet in the pull out has a 2 Foot reach (the actual hose is 4 feet long).
How long is the cord that pulls out from the spout?
A. The cord for the American Standard 7010.201 Double Handle Centerset Lavatory Faucet in the pull out has a 2 Foot reach (the actual hose is 4 feet long).
American Standard 7010.801 is the widespread version of the same faucet.
is this available in double handle wideset ?
A. American Standard 7010.801 is the widespread version of the same faucet.
The American Standard 7010.201 is 5" tall overall.
what is the overall height of the faucet? I cannot open the spec sheet.
A. The American Standard 7010.201 is 5" tall overall.
American Standard Green Tea Collection
Other Products In The American Standard Green Tea Collection
American Standard 3571.068C
Green Tea 60" Acrylic Air Bathtub with Reversible ...$2,343.90-$2,343.90
American Standard 7010.180
18" Towel Bar from the Green Tea Collection$55.14-$84.50(1)
American Standard 3571.448WC.K2
Green Tea 60" x 36" Drop In Salon Bath Tub with Co...$3,911.70-$4,106.70
American Standard 3575.448WC.K2
Green Tea 72" Acrylic Air / Whirlpool Combo Bathtu...$4,288.70-$4,503.20
American Standard 3575.048WC
Green Tea 72" Acrylic Whirlpool Bathtub with Rever...$2,457.00-$2,579.85(2)
American Standard Faucet Lifetime Function and Finish Limited Warranty American-Standard warrants this product to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. American-Standard will provide, free of charge, at it’s sole option, replacement part(s) or product (or if no longer available, a comparable product) to replace those which have proven defective in materials or workmanship. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to American-Standard for all limited warranty claims. This limited warranty is non transferable. It does not apply in the event of product damage due to the use of other than genuine American-Standard replacement parts, installation error, abuse, misuse, or improper care and maintenance (whether performed by a plumber, contractor, service provider or member of the purchaser’s household). The limited warranty excludes damage due to aggressive air or water conditions, or harsh or abrasive cleaners and/or materials. This limited warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, whose purchasers are hereby extended a two year limited warranty (with the exception of solenoid valves and other electronic components which carry a one year limited warranty) applying to all other terms of this limited warranty except duration. This limited warranty does not cover labor charges incurred and/or damages sustained in installation, repair or replacement, nor incidental or consequential damages, all of which are expressly disclaimed. This limited warranty is applicable only to American-Standard faucets manufactured after June 1, 1996 and installed in the United States and/or Canada. This limited warranty gives the original consumer purchaser of an America-Standard faucet specific legal rights which may vary from state to state or from province to province. This limited warranty does not cover any liability for consequential or incidental damages, all of which are hereby expressly disclaimed, or the extension beyond the duration of this limited warranty of any implied limited warranties, including those of merchantability or fitness for an intended purpose. In some states or provinces the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages is not allowed, so those exclusions may not apply to you.