We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Door Type||Double Sliding|
|Installation Type||Single Wall|
|Min & Max Adjustments (in)||.5|
|Number Of Doors||2|
|Shower Door Height||65.875|
|Shower Door Width||59.5|
- Fully covered under American Standard's limited lifetime warranty
- Glass shower enclosures may be installed on custom tile bases or combined with an American Standard shower base for streamlined installation
- Constructed of durable 1/4" thick tempered glass and complemented by all-metal profiles and guide rails
- A framed design gives a classic, sturdy look and feel to the shower
- By-pass shower door - enter from either side
- Add a simple shower head or advanced American Standard shower system to create your perfect shower experience
- Shower enclosures from American Standard offer flawless functionality and durability for a lifetime
- Door is reversible for left or right drain showers
- 1/2" adjustment allowance for un-square wall niches makes for an easy installation
- An integrated towel bar makes it easy to reach your towel after bathing
- All hardware required for installation is included
- Overall Height: 70" (measured from bottom to top of enclosure)
- Overall Width: 60" (measured from left to right of enclosure)
- Overall Depth: 32" (measured from back to front of enclosure)
- Maximum Door Opening: 59-1/2"
- Range of Finished Openings: 57-1/2" to 59-1/2" (door will accommodate finished openings within this range)
- Glass Thickness: 1/4"
- Installation Type: Alcove
- Opening Direction: Reversible (depending upon installation configuration)
- Number of Glass Panels: 2
- Shower Door Dimensions: 59-1/2" X 65-7/8"
- 6032Y1KB.ST-L: This model
- 6032Y1KB.ST-C: This model with center drain
- 6032Y1KB.ST-R: This model with right hand drain
- 6032Y1K.ST-L: This model + shower walls
About American Standard:
An American brand with over 140 years of innovations, American Standard is defined by experience, intelligence, and indelible influence. As the patriarch for nearly every key product category for the kitchen and bath, their offering shows a level of thoughtfulness and sophistication that could only be attributed to a company with a legacy as rich as that of American Standard. Today, professional plumbers and contemporary DIY home owners continue to turn to American Standard because they appreciate this legacy and know they can trust the innovations behind each product. It is for this reason that American Standard is so widely used within residential and commercial projects in both the United States and abroad - their products truly deliver, just as they have for generations.
Additional American Standard Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All American Standard Products
- Shop All American Standard Acrylux Collection Products
Our SKU: 6032Y1KB.ST-L
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
The American Standard 6032Y1KB.ST-L does not come with walls.
Does 6032YKB-ST-L shower kit come with the walls?
A. The American Standard 6032Y1KB.ST-L does not come with walls.
If you please specify which finish you would like the American Standard 6032Y1KB.ST-L to come in I would be glad to send you a quote for the center drain version. Please let me know if you have any further questions.
Does this product come in a center drain?
A. If you please specify which finish you would like the American Standard 6032Y1KB.ST-L to come in I would be glad to send you a quote for the center drain version. Please let me know if you have any further questions.
The American Standard 6032Y1KB.ST-L does come with a stainer and there are 2 shelves built into the wall.
does this item come with a strainer or drain also is there any shelves on the walls?
A. The American Standard 6032Y1KB.ST-L does come with a stainer and there are 2 shelves built into the wall.
The American Standard 6032Y1KB.ST-L based on the manufacturer specification sheet does not include the walls. It is the Left Hand Drain model. In total it includes the Shower Base and Shower Door.
Are the walls included in the full shower kit?
A. The American Standard 6032Y1KB.ST-L based on the manufacturer specification sheet does not include the walls. It is the Left Hand Drain model. In total it includes the Shower Base and Shower Door.
American Standard Acrylux Collection
American Standard Faucet Lifetime Function and Finish Limited Warranty American-Standard warrants this product to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. American-Standard will provide, free of charge, at it’s sole option, replacement part(s) or product (or if no longer available, a comparable product) to replace those which have proven defective in materials or workmanship. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to American-Standard for all limited warranty claims. This limited warranty is non transferable. It does not apply in the event of product damage due to the use of other than genuine American-Standard replacement parts, installation error, abuse, misuse, or improper care and maintenance (whether performed by a plumber, contractor, service provider or member of the purchaser’s household). The limited warranty excludes damage due to aggressive air or water conditions, or harsh or abrasive cleaners and/or materials. This limited warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, whose purchasers are hereby extended a two year limited warranty (with the exception of solenoid valves and other electronic components which carry a one year limited warranty) applying to all other terms of this limited warranty except duration. This limited warranty does not cover labor charges incurred and/or damages sustained in installation, repair or replacement, nor incidental or consequential damages, all of which are expressly disclaimed. This limited warranty is applicable only to American-Standard faucets manufactured after June 1, 1996 and installed in the United States and/or Canada. This limited warranty gives the original consumer purchaser of an America-Standard faucet specific legal rights which may vary from state to state or from province to province. This limited warranty does not cover any liability for consequential or incidental damages, all of which are hereby expressly disclaimed, or the extension beyond the duration of this limited warranty of any implied limited warranties, including those of merchantability or fitness for an intended purpose. In some states or provinces the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages is not allowed, so those exclusions may not apply to you.