This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Toilet Seat Required
- Toilet Tank Required
Coordinating Complete Toilets:
- 270DB001 - Complete toilet with left-hand tank lever and 10" rough-in
- 270DA001 - Complete toilet with left-hand tank lever and 12" rough-in
- 2384.014 - Complete toilet with left-hand tank lever and 14" rough-in
- 2587.101 - Complete toilet with left-hand tank lever and 12" rough-in
- Replacement to 3011.001 (Specs/dimensions are the same)
- Fully covered under a 5 year warranty - 5 times the industry standard
- Quick, quiet flushing - American Standard toilets are famously efficient and hushed
- Industry-leading flushing system out-performs older toilets while using less than 1/2 the water
- EverClean porcelain surface is extremely easy to keep clean, including inside the bowl
- Sanitary bar on bowl prevents liquids from traveling under the tank
- Round bowl shape - space saving and more economical than elongated bowls
- Shorter-height bowl - appropriate for children and smaller adults
- Perfected porcelain casting process and adjustable tank anchors eliminate "tank wobbles"
- Straight-forward installation instructions are included with each toilet
- 100% factory flush tested - guaranteed to perform
- Toilet seat is not included - when adding to cart, options that fit this toilet will be presented
- Wax ring kit (for installation) is not included - when adding to cart, this inexpensive item will be presented
Cadet 3 Flushing:
- 3” Flush Valve – The flush starts with a flushing system that employs a 3” valve opening, allowing water to enter the bowl at a much faster rate than the industry standard 2” flush valve. Controlled by a flapper that is engineered to be chemical-resistant, the Cadet flushing valve system is highly regarded for its durability.
- 360 Degree Cleaning – Water entering the bowl does so in a sweeping 360-degree motion. This is designed to help completely clear the bowl, even while using less water.
- Powerful Siphoning Water Jet – A perfectly positioned water jet captures the circular flow of water for optimal performance with minimal energy loss (water doesn’t hit a flat spot and slow down). As waste and water exit, they are siphoned into the trapway for an unmatched push/pull one-two punch.
- 2-1/8” Fully Glazed Trapway – Waste and water exit the toilet through a trapway that is fully glazed, which seals it and provides for a smooth surface that waste can in no way cling to. The 2-1/8” diameter chute, while slightly narrower than the American Standard Champion flushing system’s 2-3/8” trapway, can still flush up to 150 feet of toilet paper without clogging. Not that you’ll ever use that much.
Other Technologies / Benefits:
- EverClean Surface – Using the antimicrobial properties of silver (the precious metal), EverClean Surfaces inhibit the growth of bacteria, mold, and mildew. The super smooth, baked-in, mirror-like surface not only eliminates unsightly rings, but also helps repel toilet messes.
- Bowl Height: 15" (bottom of the base to the rim)
- Length: 26-1/4" (front to back of toilet bowl)
- Rough In: 10", 12" (wall behind toilet to center of waste outlet hole in floor)
- Flush Valve Size: 3" (diameter of the inlet for water entering bowl from tank)
- Trapway Size: 2-1/8" (diameter of the outlet for water/waste exiting the bowl)
- Flow Rate: 1.6 GPF (gallons-per-flush)
- Water Area: 9" X 8" (inner rim dimensions length X width)
- Water Depth (From Rim): 7"
Why Buy American Standard From Us:
- We are an American Standard Preferred Authorized Online Dealer
- We Only Ship Showroom Quality products vs Builder Grade quality found at big box retailers
- All metal parts, not plastic like some of our competitors
- Customer Care Experts Available 7 Days a Week to Serve You Before & After Purchase
- A Showroom Experience from the Comfort of Your Home or Office
Dimensions and Measurements
Flush Valve Size
Gallons Per Flush
10, 12 in.
9 x 8
Characteristics and Features
Warranty and Product Information