Free Shipping on this American Standard Toilet for a limited time!
Free Standard Shipping in August!
Offer Ends 8/31/2016
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|CA Drought Compliant||Yes|
|Flush Type||Siphon Jet|
|Gallons Per Flush||1.1|
|Installation Type||Floor Mounted with Rear Outlet|
|Trip Lever Placement||Left|
|Water Area||10 x 12|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Toilet Seat Required
Wax Ring Kit Required
- Made of vitreous china
- Quick, quiet flushing – American Standard toilets are famously efficient and hushed
- Industry-leading flushing system out-performs older toilets while using less than ½ the water
- Tank flushing components specially engineered to withstand chemically-treated urban water
- EverClean porcelain surface is extremely easy to keep clean, including inside the bowl
- Elongated bowl shape - more comfortable than a round bowl
- Two-piece toilet – less cumbersome than one-piece designs to lift, carry, and install
- Left mounted tank lever
- Perfected porcelain casting process and adjustable tank anchors eliminate “tank wobbles”
- Straight-forward installation instructions are included with each toilet.
- 100% factory flush tested – guaranteed to perform
- Toilet seat is not included - when adding to cart, options that fit this toilet will be presented
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Everclean Surface: Using the antimicrobial properties of silver (the precious metal), Everclean Surfaces inhibit the growth of bacteria, mold, and mildew. The super smooth, baked-in, mirror-like surface not only eliminates unsightly rings, but also helps repel toilet messes.
- WaterSense Certified Product: To help make a difference on a global scale and to further its role as an industry leader in eco-performance practices, Kohler has established partnerships with a number of environmental organizations, including WaterSense. Many Kohler faucets and toilets are equipped with low-flow technology - they use less water, while continuing to meet superior performance standards.
- Overall Height: 29-1/4” (measured from the bottom of the base to the highest point on the toilet)
- Overall Depth: 29-3/4” (measured from the back of the tank to the front of the rim)
- Overall Width: 20-1/2” (measured from the furthest point on the left to the furthest on the right)
- Bowl Height: 15” (measured from the bottom of the base to the rim)
- Trapway Size: 2-1/8” (diameter of the outlet for water/waste exiting the bowl)
- Flow Rate: 1.1 GPF (gallons-per-flush)
- Water Surface Area: 10” x 12” (inner rim dimensions length X width)
- Tank Trip Lever Placement: Left
Additional American Standard Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All American Standard Products
- Shop All American Standard Yorkville Collection Products
Our SKU: 2876.100
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
American Standard Yorkville Collection
Other Products In The American Standard Yorkville Collection
American Standard 4142.016
Yorkville Vitreous China Toilet Tank Only with Lef...$245.70-$245.70(5)
American Standard 2876.016
Yorkville Pressure-Assisted Elongated 1.6 GPF Toilet$469.95-$469.95(3)
American Standard 3701.001
Yorkville 1.1 GPF Elongated Toilet Bowl Only- Less Seat$215.96-$278.20(1)
American Standard 3703.001
Yorkville Elongated Toilet Bowl Only with Right He...$314.60-$386.95(3)
American Standard 4142.100
Yorkville Vitreous China Toilet Tank Only with Lef...$229.99-$229.99(3)
American Standard Faucet Lifetime Function and Finish Limited Warranty American-Standard warrants this product to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. American-Standard will provide, free of charge, at it’s sole option, replacement part(s) or product (or if no longer available, a comparable product) to replace those which have proven defective in materials or workmanship. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to American-Standard for all limited warranty claims. This limited warranty is non transferable. It does not apply in the event of product damage due to the use of other than genuine American-Standard replacement parts, installation error, abuse, misuse, or improper care and maintenance (whether performed by a plumber, contractor, service provider or member of the purchaser’s household). The limited warranty excludes damage due to aggressive air or water conditions, or harsh or abrasive cleaners and/or materials. This limited warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, whose purchasers are hereby extended a two year limited warranty (with the exception of solenoid valves and other electronic components which carry a one year limited warranty) applying to all other terms of this limited warranty except duration. This limited warranty does not cover labor charges incurred and/or damages sustained in installation, repair or replacement, nor incidental or consequential damages, all of which are expressly disclaimed. This limited warranty is applicable only to American-Standard faucets manufactured after June 1, 1996 and installed in the United States and/or Canada. This limited warranty gives the original consumer purchaser of an America-Standard faucet specific legal rights which may vary from state to state or from province to province. This limited warranty does not cover any liability for consequential or incidental damages, all of which are hereby expressly disclaimed, or the extension beyond the duration of this limited warranty of any implied limited warranties, including those of merchantability or fitness for an intended purpose. In some states or provinces the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages is not allowed, so those exclusions may not apply to you.