This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Toilet Seat Required
- Fully covered under a 10-year warranty - 10 times the industry standard of 1-year
- Quick, quiet flushing – American Standard toilets are famously efficient and hushed
- Industry-leading flushing system out-performs older toilets while using less than 1/2 the water
- Tank flushing components specially engineered to withstand chemically-treated urban water
- EverClean porcelain surface is extremely easy to keep clean, including inside the bowl
- Elongated bowl shape - more comfortable than a round bowl
- Two-piece toilet – less cumbersome than one-piece designs to lift, carry, and install
- Chair-height bowl – easier to sit and stand; appropriate for adults and the elderly
- Left mounted tank lever
- Perfected porcelain casting process and adjustable tank anchors eliminate “tank wobbles”
- Straight-forward installation instructions are included with each toilet.
- 100% factory flush tested – guaranteed to perform
- Toilet seat is not included - when adding to cart, options that fit this toilet will be presented
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Accelerator 4” Flush Valve: The flush starts with a piston action flush valve that lifts straight up, allowing water to pour into 4” valve opening from all directions. 1.6 gallons of water enters the bowl in less than a second - three times faster than standard 2” flush valves, and twice as fast as even performance 3” flush valves. The flush is quiet, too.
- 360 Degree Cleaning: Water entering the bowl does so in a sweeping 360-degree motion. This is designed to help completely clear the bowl, even while using less water.
- Powerful Siphoning Water Jet: A perfectly positioned water jet captures the circular flow of water for optimal performance with minimal energy loss (water doesn’t hit a flat spot and slow down). As waste and water exit, they are siphoned into the trapway for an unmatched push/pull one-two punch.
- 2-3/8" Fully Glazed Trapway: Waste and water exit the toilet through a trapway that is fully glazed, which seals it and provides for a smooth surface that waste can in no way cling to. The industry-leading 2-3/8” diameter chute also allows for solids with a nearly 70% greater mass exit without clogging.
- EverClean Surface: Using the antimicrobial properties of silver (the precious metal), Everclean Surfaces inhibit the growth of bacteria, mold, and mildew. The super smooth, baked-in, mirror-like surface not only eliminates unsightly rings, but also helps repel toilet messes.
- Right Height: Right Height bowls lift the sitting-height an additional 1.5 inches off the ground for a more comfortable seated position that is easier to get in and out of. This feature is particularly well liked by men, taller women, and the elderly.
- Overall Height: 31-1/2” (bottom of the base to the highest point on the toilet)
- Overall Depth: 30-1/4” (back of the tank to the front of the rim)
- Overall Width: 19-3/4” (furthest point on the left to the furthest on the right)
- Bowl Height: 16-1/2” (bottom of the base to the rim)
- Rough-In: 12” (wall behind toilet to center of waste outlet hole in floor)
- Flush Valve Size: 4” (diameter of the inlet for water entering bowl from tank)
- Trapway Size: 2-3/8” (diameter of the outlet for water/waste exiting the bowl)
- Flow Rate: 1.28 GPF (gallons-per-flush)
- Water Area: 9” x 8” (inner rim dimensions length X width)
- Tank Trip Lever Placement: Left
Why Buy American Standard From Us:
- We are an American Standard Preferred Authorized Online Dealer
- We Only Ship Showroom Quality products vs Builder Grade quality found at big box retailers
- All metal parts, not plastic like some of our competitors
- Customer Care Experts Available 7 Days a Week to Serve You Before & After Purchase
- A Showroom Experience from the Comfort of Your Home or Office
Dimensions and Measurements
Flush Valve Size
Gallons Per Flush
9 x 8
Characteristics and Features
Glazed Trapway, Chair Height
Trip Lever Placement
Warranty and Product Information
Approved for Commercial Use
CA Drought Compliant
10 Year Limited
TX Drought Compliant