American Standard Serin 2064.101 Key Data:
- Spout Reach: 4-3/8"
- Spout Height: 3-1/8"
- Max Deck Thickness: 2"
American Standard Serin 2064.101 Features:
- Single hole design
- Single lever handle
- Optional base plate sold separately – when adding to cart, option will be presented
- Pop-up drain assembly included
- ADA compliant
- California low flow compliant
- Installation hardware included
- Faucet body constructed of brass – handles constructed of metal
- Covered under American Standard's limited lifetime warranty
American Standard Serin 2064.101 Technologies:
Speed Connect System: With Speed Connect Drain American Standard becomes the easiest brand of bathroom faucet to install. With no special tools or plumber's putty required, the drain seals tightly so water stays in the sink. The lift rod comes already set to the correct height and will never come loose.
Water Efficient: American Standard won the WaterSense Partner of the Year Award in 2012 for their dedication to eco-friendly products. Their faucets save 32% more water than conventional faucets without compromising performance.
ADA Compliant: ADA compliant products are designed to make their use easier, safer, and more comfortable for people with disabilities or limited mobility. American Standard has a selection of ADA products to compliment nearly any bathroom design.
Lifetime Warranty: American Standard bathroom faucets are backed by an industry leading limited lifetime warranty. With the highest quality components this warranty is rarely needed, but American Standard prides itself on its customer's peace of mind, knowing they have the best product on the market.
American Standard Serin 2064.101 Specifications:
- Height: 6-3/8" (deck to top of faucet)
- Spout Height: 3-1/8" (deck to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 4-3/8" (faucet base to spout outlet)
- Flow Rate: 1.2 gallons-per-minute
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 2"
- Hole Size: 1-1/4"
- Holes Required: 1
American Standard Serin 2064.101 Variations:
- 2064.101: This model
- 2064.151: Vessel (taller) version of this model without drain assembly
- 2064.152: Vessel (taller) version of this model with grid drain assembly
- 2064.451: Wall mount version of this model
- 2064.801: Widespread version of this model
Why Buy American Standard From Us:
- We are an American Standard Preferred Authorized Online Dealer
- We Only Ship Showroom Quality products vs Builder Grade quality found at big box retailers
- All metal parts, not plastic like some of our competitors
- Customer Care Experts Available 7 Days a Week to Serve You Before & After Purchase
- A Showroom Experience from the Comfort of Your Home or Office
Dimensions and Measurements
Characteristics and Features
Warranty and Product Information
American Standard Serin Collection Bath Sink Faucet Review - Build.com
The American Standard 2064101 is great fit for any modern bathroom. It's sleek and slender design is ADA compliant and comes with a lifetime warranty. It is a single hole bath sink fixture and is built with durable cast-brass construction.