- One-piece configuration provides a uniform look and simplifies installation
- Elongated bowl provides extra comfort, extending out an extra 1-1/2" compared to a round configuration
- Covered under American Standard's 10 year limited warranty
- Clog-free performance of the Champion 4 Toilet produces a faster, more powerful flush, quietly
- Installs in a floor mounted configuration
- Constructed of durable, easy to clean vitreous china
- EverClean Surface: Using the antimicrobial properties of silver (the precious metal), EverClean Surfaces inhibit the growth of bacteria, mold, and mildew. The super smooth, baked-in, mirror-like surface not only eliminates unsightly rings, but also helps repel toilet messes.
- Right Height: Right Height bowls lift the sitting-height an additional 1.5 inches off the ground for a more comfortable seated position that is easier to get in and out of. This feature is particularly well liked by men, taller women, and the elderly.
- Slow-Close Seat: Similar to the operation of a seat belt, Slow-Close seats allow users to lift and close the seat normally, with no resistance, but should the seat suddenly drop, a special mechanism "catches" it then slowly closes it. Both the seat and lid have this feature.
- Powerful siphoning water jet: A perfectly positioned water jet captures the circular flow of water for optimal performance with minimal energy loss (water doesn't hit a flat spot and slow down). As waste and water exit, they are siphoned into the trapway for an unmatched push/pull one-two punch.
- Accelerator 4" flush valve: The flush starts with a piston action flush valve that lifts straight up, allowing water to pour into 4" valve opening from all directions. 1.6 gallons of water enters the bowl in less than a second - three times faster than standard 2" flush valves, and twice as fast as even performance 3" flush valves. The flush is quiet, too.
- Height: 29-1/2" (bottom of the base to the highest point on the toilet)
- Width: 16-3/4" (furthest point on the left to the furthest on the right)
- Depth: 29-3/4"
- Bowl Height: 16-1/2" (bottom of the base to the rim)
- Rough In: 12"
- Trapway: 2-3/8"
- Installation Type: Floor Mounted
Why Buy American Standard From Us:
- We are an American Standard Preferred Authorized Online Dealer
- We Only Ship Showroom Quality products vs Builder Grade quality found at big box retailers
- All metal parts, not plastic like some of our competitors
- Customer Care Experts Available 7 Days a Week to Serve You Before & After Purchase
- A Showroom Experience from the Comfort of Your Home or Office
Dimensions and Measurements
Characteristics and Features
Warranty and Product Information
How to remove and install a Toilet
If you have been considering replacing your toilet, yet are wondering how complicated of a job this is? Take a moment and we'll show you just how simple this job can actually be.
American Standard Champion 4 extreme testing
We put the American Standard Champion 4 through the ultimate tests, what can this beast of a toilet handle?