|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Glass Features||Frosted Glass|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Sconce Type||Ambient Sconce|
|Shade Shape||Half Cylinder|
|Suggested Room Fit||Office|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Frosted glass shade
- ADA compliant
- Requires (2) 60 watt Medium (E26) base bulb(s) - not included
- Suitable for installation in dry locations
- Height: 11"
- Width: 10"
- Extension: 4"
- Product Weight: 6 lbs
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 120
- Voltage: 120v
- Color Temperature: 2700k
- Lumens: 1600
Additional Access Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Access Lighting Products
- Shop All Access Lighting Artemis Collection Products
Our SKU: 20439
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Steel / Opal
- Oil Rubbed Bronze / Opal
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
The Access Lighting 20439 can be mounted horizontally but there will be grills on both sides that would be showing if hung that way.
Can this fixture be mounted horizontally?
A. The Access Lighting 20439 can be mounted horizontally but there will be grills on both sides that would be showing if hung that way.
Access Lighting Artemis Collection
Other Products In The Access Lighting Artemis Collection
Access Lighting 20440
Artemis Collection 2 Light Wall Washer$78.00-$78.00
Access Lighting 20422
Two Light Up Lighting Wall Sconce from the Artemis...$55.00-$55.00
Access Lighting 20416
Two Light Ambient Lighting Wall Washer from the Ar...$64.00-$64.00(3)
Access Lighting 20420
Artemis 2 Light 12" Wide ADA Compliant Wall Sconce...$90.00-$90.00
Access at its sole option will repair or replace F.O.B. Access warehouse freight prepaid any Access products defective in workmanship or materials. Such replacement is the exclusive remedy against Access should any of the products delivered prove defective and is limited to one year from date of shipment. Access reserves the right to determine the best method of correcting problems. Access is not responsible for any installation charges or charge backs nor charges for labor or materials.
The warranty is not applicable to light bulbs supplied with fixtures.
• Access Lighting reserves the right to make changes in the construction and design including the discontinuing of models without prior notice. Changes may be necessary by law or availability of supplies. Receipt or possession of this price list does not constitute an agreement to sell
• Wet Location certification permits the fixture to be used either Indoors or Outdoors.
• Damp Location certification permits the fixture to be used in an Indoors such as a Bathroom, and is not intended for use Outdoors
* Note a 25% re-stocking fee will be charged for orders canceled or returned.
* Prices subject to change without notice.