Compare Our Prices
Melissa 71" Free Standing Acrylic Bathtub with Center Drain
The Melissa Soaking Tub is inspired by the free-form beauty of nature, with no hard edges or stark contrasts. Experience the allure of the asymmetrical shape, the smooth curves that invite your touch, and the soft flow of the lines. It's time to get organic. Built to last and always warm to the touch, the Verona Bathtubs are a perfect place to melt away tension and stress, leaving you refreshed, recharged and renewed.
Wyndham WC-BT1000-71 Features:
- Exterior Dimensions: 32-1/2"W x 70-3/4"L x 21-1/4"H
- Much deeper than standard tubs for full immersion
- Cable-drive pop-up drain and waste overflow are included and installed
- Chrome center drain and overflow are included. A brushed nickel drain and overflow can be purchased separately (WC-BT-OVERFLOWTRIM).
- Oval tub shape
- Warmer to the touch and more comfortable than traditional enamel/steel tubs
- Acrylic construction for strength and ease of handling and installation
- Adjustable base for accurate leveling and stability
About Wyndham Collection:
Wyndham Collection is a line of bathroom furnishings for those who expect innovation and sophistication. By owning their own factory, Wyndham Collection has complete control over the manufacturing process, and the ability to commit to the quality and longevity of their products. To the consumer, this means that you are guaranteed a tub that was created through thoughtful design and is backed by a full 2-year warranty. This warranty period may not sound like much, but consider this: nearly every other tub manufacturer on the market only commits their product to a 1 year warranty. Why offer a warranty that doubles the average? Because Wyndham is certain they have developed a product far better than par.
Additional Wyndham Collection Links
- Shop All Wyndham Collection Products
- Shop All Wyndham Collection Melissa Collection Products
Our SKU: WC-BT1000-71
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
5 Questions from the Community
Can this tub be installed on a concrete slab without too much hassle? Install directions mentioned needing access to beneath the tub.
What is the recommended spacing for a free standing tub filler, such as the Schon SCLT400, relative to the tub?
A. There isn't a recommended spacing for a free standing tub filler that is across the board. The spacing depends on the spout reach, and the Schon SCLT400 has a spout reach of 11.25". You want the filler to overhang the tub so it doesn't splash the top, but you don't need it to be touching the tub either.
Can you tell me the weight in lbs or kg for this unit please?
Does this sit flush with the floor...no space between tub and floor? Does it include drain?
Does the tub include the overflow or is it ordered separately?