|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Suggested Room Fit||Foyer|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
- Corset shaped shade
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Constructed of Steel
- Requires (3) 60 watt Medium (E26) base bulb
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Canopy: 5" Diameter
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 180
- Voltage: 120
- Height: 12.25"
- Width: 14"
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- Shade Type: Full frames ivory silk, lined
- Champagne crackled glass accents
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional World Imports Links
Our SKU: WI8573
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Weathered Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
The World Imports WI8573 is a pinkish white color, yes. The Bronze would be the better color for you.
The shade in the photo is called ivory but has a pink beige look on my computer, can you verify the color for me? Also, the chandelier across the hall has hardware that is a dark brown/blk color . Would the weatherd bronze or the weathered copper match beter?
A. The World Imports WI8573 is a pinkish white color, yes. The Bronze would be the better color for you.
The World Imports WI8573 does have a diffuser at the bottom.
Does this light have a diffuser on the bottom?
A. The World Imports WI8573 does have a diffuser at the bottom.
The bulbs are not visible from the bottom as there is a diffuser.
Are the bulbs visable when mounted on te ceiling, or is there something that covers them?
A. The bulbs are not visible from the bottom as there is a diffuser.