|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Center to Center||5.5|
|Collection||Castletown, Molten Bronze|
|Grip Center to Center||9.25|
|Interior Handle Style||Knob|
|Latch Faceplate||Round Corner, Square Corner|
|Lock Style||Single Point|
Configure your Weslock 07625-1--002D Single Cylinder Castletown Exterior Handleset from the Molten Bronze Collection
Free Keying Option more info ▼
Choose "Keyed Alike" to use the same key on multiple locks or "Keyed Different" to ensure that your locks will have different key codes.
Please contact customer service for quotes on master keying or to key multiple manufacturers alike.
Two keys provided per key code.
Please finish configuring product before adding to cart
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Interior Handle Required
Weslock 7625 Single Cylinder Castletown Exterior Handleset from the Molten Bronze Collection
Weslock has recently updated their ordering process. You must select the exterior handle then the interior handle (kit/interior pack). Interior Packs are required and will be presented to you.
- Exterior Handleset only - please add to cart for all interior pack options
- Exceeds ANSI A 156.2 Grade II lock standards
- Solid Molten Brass
- Single Cylinder uses a key from the exterior and a thumb turn from the interior for locking and unlocking
- 1" Throw bolt with two hardened steel rollers prevent sawing
- Removable knob/lever prevents scratching during installation
- Heavy Duty Security Strikes with 3" screws
- Fits doors prepared with 2-1/8" top (1-5/8" optional) and 2-1/8" bottom cross holes and 1" edge hole
- 5-1/2" minimum center to center cross hole spacing
- Adjustable latches 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" with removable faceplates
- Optional door thickness up to 2-1/4"
- Adjusts to door thickness from 1-3/4" - 2"
- Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- Limited 10 Year Finish Warranty
Additional Weslock Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Weslock Products
- Shop All Weslock Castletown Collection Products
Our SKU: 7625
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Weathered Pewter
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Weslock Castletown Collection
Other Products In The Weslock Castletown Collection
Warranties cover the original residential user of Weslock® Products against defects in material and workmanship as long as the original user occupies the residential premises upon which the product was originally installed. This warranty DOES NOT COVER abused or misused products or if a Weslock® Product is used in commercial applications. Upon return of a defective Product to Weslock®, Weslock® shall either repair or replace the Product. Or upon written approval from Weslock® we may refund up to 50% of the purchase price of the product when the defective product and the original cash receipt of the Weslock® product is sent to Weslock®. Weslock® is not responsible for the cost to install the product or any defects caused by incorrect installation.
Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for warranty work or refund.
A finish deterioration occurring from the use or paints, solvents, or other chemicals is not a defect in the finish and is not covered by this warranty. Weslock® is not liable for incidental or consequential damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitations of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific c legal rights and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
THESE WARRANTIES ARE EXPRESSLY IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTIES. IMPLIED WARRANTIES SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THE WARRANTY PERIOD OF THESE EXPRESS WARRANTIES. WESLOCK® SHALL UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR FOR REPAIRS BY THIRD PARTIES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATIONS OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY. THESE WARRANTIES GIVE YOU SPECIAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER LEGAL RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE.