Compare Our Prices
|Care and Cleaning|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.75|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||2.375|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Spout Height||10.25, 21.75|
|Theme||Traditional / Classic|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
American Made Luxury Kitchen Faucets by Waterstone
The Annapolis faucet suite has a beautifully detailed design that evokes an old world feel. Its classic styling is perfectly suited for today’s high-end kitchens. This collection features a wide range of traditional designs including hook spout faucets, gooseneck pull down faucets, and the patented Gantry pull down faucet. There are 30 different finishes to choose from, along with matching Bar, Prep, and Filtration Faucets, plus 6 accessories. Make your kitchen truly unique with an Annapolis kitchen faucet from Waterstone.
All Waterstone faucets are built in the USA using 100% American components and materials.
Waterstone 5500 Features:
- Designed, Engineered and Made in the USA
- Water Efficient
- Solid Brass or Stainless Steel Construction
- Compatible with Reverse Osmosis Filtration Systems
- Traditional C-Spout Design
- Unique PLP Positive Lock Holds Spray Head in Place
- Pre-Positioned Easy Pull Counterbalanced Weight
- Lever Selects Spray from Aerated Stream
- Single Lever Control Hot/Cold Ceramic Disk Valve Cartridge
- Handle Adjusts 22 Degrees (Right or Left) to Allow for Clearance from Backsplashes
- 3 Handle Caps Included: Plain and Ceramic Right Hand or Left Hand Operation Indicated for Hot and Cold
- Factory Installed Reinforced Braided Connection Hoses
- Adjustable Teflon Friction Lock Aids Handle Feel and Prevents Sag
- 360 Degree Swivel Spout
- Quick Snug and Lock Attachment Hardware is Included for Ease of Installation
- Neoperl Aerator
- Recommended Installation Hole Size 1-1/2"
- Supply Hoses 20" Long with 3/8" Compression Fittings
- Spray Connection with 3/8" Compression Fittings
- California AB-1953 Low Lead Compliant
- ADA Compliant
Waterstone 5500 Specifications:
- Overall Height: 21.75"
- Spout Height: 10.25"
- Spout Reach: 10.125"
- Width: 3"
- Flow Rate: 1.75 GPM with Stream Selected
- Max Deck Thickness: 2.375"
Antique Bronze, Black Oil Rubbed Bronze, Caribbean Bronze, Tuscan Brass, Weathered Brass, and Weathered Copper are LIVING FINISHES. Generally, finishes darken slightly where they are not being touched and highlight where the high use points are. Living finishes have no protective coatings and are more easily scratched or scuffed.
Additional Waterstone Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Waterstone Products
- Shop All Waterstone Annapolis Collection Products
Our SKU: 5500
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Black Oil Rubbed Bronze
Distressed American Bronze
Distressed Antique Brass
Distressed Antique Copper
Distressed Antique Pewter
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Waterstone Annapolis Collection
Other Products In The Waterstone Annapolis Collection
Annapolis Bar Faucet with Double Lever Handles
Annapolis Kitchen Faucet Single Handle with Pullout Spray, Soap Dispenser, Air Gap and Air Switch
Annapolis Kitchen Faucet Single Handle
Annapolis Kitchen Faucet Single Handle with Pullout Spray, Soap Dispenser and Air Switch
Annapolis Bar Faucet with Double Cross Handles
All Waterstone, LLC products carry a LIMITED LIFETIME GUARANTEE against defect in material or workmanship. Waterstone does not, however, guarantee its products against defects due to improper installation, the failure to perform proper maintenance or uses for which they were not designed. Waterstone has no liability for consequential or indirect damages and its only liability is to repair or replace, at its option, any of its products determined by Waterstone to have a manufacturing defect. Products must be returned within one year of purchase. Waterstone shall not pay any repair costs performed on its products by other than its authorized representatives unless Waterstone has given prior written approval to incur costs on its behalf. The rate of deterioration of finishes will vary either from exposure to chemicals, perspiration, climate conditions, or other factors. Tarnishing or excessive wear of finishes is therefore, not a defect, but a normal process which is unavoidable. Under these circumstances, finishes can not be guaranteed and, therefore, products will not be repaired or replaced under warranty for normal tarnishing or wear finishes.