|Care and Cleaning|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.2|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||2.375|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
American Made Luxury Kitchen Faucets by Waterstone
The Annapolis faucet suite has a beautifully detailed design that evokes an old world feel. Its classic styling is perfectly suited for today’s high-end kitchens. This collection features a wide range of traditional designs including hook spout faucets, gooseneck pull down faucets, and the patented Gantry pull down faucet. There are 30 different finishes to choose from, along with matching Bar, Prep, and Filtration Faucets, plus 6 accessories. Make your kitchen truly unique with an Annapolis kitchen faucet from Waterstone.
All Waterstone faucets are built in the USA using 100% American components and materials.
Waterstone 4800 Features:
- Designed, Engineered and Made in the USA
- Water Efficient
- Solid Brass or Stainless Steel Construction
- Compatible with Reverse Osmosis Filtration Systems
- Decorative Hook Spout Design
- Single Lever Control Hot/Cold Ceramic Disk Valve Cartridge
- Built In Diverter for Connection to Optional Side Spray
- Easy Access Side Spray Diverter
- Handle Adjusts 22 Degrees (Right or Left) to Allow for Clearance from Backsplashes
- Faucet can be Mounted with Handle in Front, Right or Left Hand Positions
- 3 Handle Caps Included: Plain and Ceramic Right Hand or Left Hand Operation Indicated for Hot and Cold
- Quick Snug and Lock Attachment Hardware is Included for Ease of Installation
- Factory Installed Reinforced Braided Connection Hoses
- Adjustable Teflon Friction Assist Aids Handle Feel and Prevents Sag
- Metal Lever Handle
- Supply Hoses 20" Long with 3/8" Compression Fittings
- Side Spray Connection with 1/4" NPT Pipe Fitting
- 360 Swivel Spout
- Neoperl Aerator
- Recommended Installation Hole Size 1-3/8"
- California AB-1953 Low Lead Compliant
- ADA Compliant
Waterstone 4800 Specifications:
- Overall Height: 12.625"
- Spout Height: 9"
- Spout Reach: 6.75"
- Width: 2.125"
- Flow Rate: 2.2 GPM
- Max Deck Thickness: 2.375"
Antique Bronze, Black Oil Rubbed Bronze, Caribbean Bronze, Tuscan Brass, Weathered Brass, and Weathered Copper are LIVING FINISHES. Generally, finishes darken slightly where they are not being touched and highlight where the high use points are. Living finishes have no protective coatings and are more easily scratched or scuffed.
Additional Waterstone Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Waterstone Products
- Shop All Waterstone Annapolis Collection Products
Our SKU: 4800
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- American Bronze
- Antique Brass
- Antique Bronze
- Antique Copper
- Antique Pewter
- Black Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Caribbean Bronze
- Chocolate Bronze
- Distressed American Bronze
- Distressed Antique Brass
- Distressed Antique Copper
- Distressed Antique Pewter
- Gloss Black
- Matte Black
- Polished Brass
- Polished Copper
- Polished Nickel
- Satin Chrome
- Satin Nickel
- Tuscan Brass
- Venetian Bronze
- Weathered Brass
- Weathered Copper
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Waterstone Annapolis Collection
Other Products In The Waterstone Annapolis Collection
Annapolis Pull Out Spray High-Arc Kitchen Faucet$1,220.00-$1,300.00(1)
Annapolis Kitchen Faucet Single Handle with Pullou...$1,548.00-$1,684.00
Annapolis Kitchen Faucet Single Handle with Pull Out Spray$1,180.00-$1,260.00(2)
Annapolis Kitchen Faucet with Diverter for Side Spray$1,060.00-$1,108.00(1)
Annapolis Filtration Faucet Cold Only with Single ...$360.00-$384.00
All Waterstone, LLC products carry a LIMITED LIFETIME GUARANTEE against defect in material or workmanship. Waterstone does not, however, guarantee its products against defects due to improper installation, the failure to perform proper maintenance or uses for which they were not designed. Waterstone has no liability for consequential or indirect damages and its only liability is to repair or replace, at its option, any of its products determined by Waterstone to have a manufacturing defect. Products must be returned within one year of purchase. Waterstone shall not pay any repair costs performed on its products by other than its authorized representatives unless Waterstone has given prior written approval to incur costs on its behalf. The rate of deterioration of finishes will vary either from exposure to chemicals, perspiration, climate conditions, or other factors. Tarnishing or excessive wear of finishes is therefore, not a defect, but a normal process which is unavoidable. Under these circumstances, finishes can not be guaranteed and, therefore, products will not be repaired or replaced under warranty for normal tarnishing or wear finishes.