Compare Our Prices
|Care and Cleaning|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.2|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||2.375|
|Mounting Type||Single Hole|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Theme||Traditional / Classic|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
American Made Luxury Kitchen Faucets by Waterstone
The Hampton faucet suite builds upon centuries of traditional faucets and is perfect for a remodel or a new kitchen. It features a traditional hook spout design along with solid brass construction. The Hampton faucet suite is available in 30 different finishes to get the perfect look in any kitchen. This collection has matching Bar, Prep, and Filtration faucets, plus 6 accessories. If you are looking for a luxurious traditional style faucet, look no further than the Waterstone Hampton suite.
All Waterstone faucets are built in the USA using 100% American components and materials.
Waterstone 4300 Features:
- Designed, Engineered and Made in the USA
- Water Efficient
- Solid Brass or Stainless Steel Construction
- Compatible with Reverse Osmosis Filtration Systems
- Traditional C-Spout Design
- Single Lever Control Hot/Cold Ceramic Disk Valve Cartridge
- Built In Diverter for Connection to Optional Side Spray
- Easy Access Side Spray Diverter
- Handle Adjusts 22 Degrees (Right or Left) to Allow for Clearance from Backsplashes
- Faucet can be Mounted with Handle in Front, Right or Left Hand Positions
- 3 Handle Caps Included: Plain and Ceramic Right Hand or Left Hand Operation Indicated for Hot and Cold
- Quick Snug and Lock Attachment Hardware is Included for Ease of Installation
- Factory Installed Reinforced Braided Connection Hoses
- 360 Degree Swivel Spout
- Adjustable Teflon Friction Lock Aids Handle Feel and Prevents Sag
- Metal Lever Handle
- Connection Hoses 20" Long with 3/8" Compression Fittings
- Side Spray Connection with 1/4" NPT Pipe Fitting
- Neoperl Aerator
- Recommended Installation Hole Size 1-3/8"
- California AB-1953 Low Lead Compliant
- ADA Compliant
Waterstone 4300 Specifications:
- Overall Height: 14"
- Spout Height: 8.75"
- Spout Reach: 8.75"
- Width: 2.875"
- Flow Rate: 2.2 GPM
- Max Deck Thickness: 2.375"
Antique Bronze, Black Oil Rubbed Bronze, Caribbean Bronze, Tuscan Brass, Weathered Brass, and Weathered Copper are LIVING FINISHES. Generally, finishes darken slightly where they are not being touched and highlight where the high use points are. Living finishes have no protective coatings and are more easily scratched or scuffed.
Additional Waterstone Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Waterstone Products
- Shop All Waterstone Hampton Collection Products
Our SKU: 4300
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Black Oil Rubbed Bronze
Distressed American Bronze
Distressed Antique Brass
Distressed Antique Copper
Distressed Antique Pewter
Black Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Waterstone Hampton Collection
Other Products In The Waterstone Hampton Collection
Hampton Prep Faucet Single Handle
Hampton Bar Faucet with Double Cross Handles
Hampton Bar Faucet with Double Lever Handles
Hampton Filtration Faucet Cold Only with Single Lever Handle
Hampton Filtration Faucet Hot Only with Single Lever Handle
All Waterstone, LLC products carry a LIMITED LIFETIME GUARANTEE against defect in material or workmanship. Waterstone does not, however, guarantee its products against defects due to improper installation, the failure to perform proper maintenance or uses for which they were not designed. Waterstone has no liability for consequential or indirect damages and its only liability is to repair or replace, at its option, any of its products determined by Waterstone to have a manufacturing defect. Products must be returned within one year of purchase. Waterstone shall not pay any repair costs performed on its products by other than its authorized representatives unless Waterstone has given prior written approval to incur costs on its behalf. The rate of deterioration of finishes will vary either from exposure to chemicals, perspiration, climate conditions, or other factors. Tarnishing or excessive wear of finishes is therefore, not a defect, but a normal process which is unavoidable. Under these circumstances, finishes can not be guaranteed and, therefore, products will not be repaired or replaced under warranty for normal tarnishing or wear finishes.