|Care and Cleaning|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.2|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||2.375|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Spout Height||13.5, 8.25|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
American Made Luxury Kitchen Faucets by Waterstone
The Hunley faucet suite is truly a work of art. Its contemporary design will add luxurious styling to any modern kitchen. Hunley kitchen faucets feature articulated spouts that are as functional as they are beautiful. Choose between the 12”, 18”, or patented Gantry pull down faucet. All Hunley faucets are constructed of solid brass and available in 30 unique finishes. Complete the look with matching Bar, Prep, and Filtration faucets, or select between 6 accessories.
All Waterstone faucets are built in the USA using 100% American components and materials.
Waterstone 3710-12 Features:
- Designed, Engineered and Made in the USA
- Water Efficient
- Solid Brass or Stainless Steel Construction
- Compatible with Reverse Osmosis Filtration Systems
- Articulated Spout Design
- Single Lever Control Hot/Cold Ceramic Disk Valve Cartridge
- Built In Diverter for Connection to Optional Side Spray
- Easy Access Side Spray Diverter
- Handle Adjusts 22 Degrees (Right or Left) to Allow for Clearance from Backsplashes
- Faucet can be Mounted with Handle in Front, Right or Left Hand Positions
- Includes Reversible/Removable Hot and Cold Indicator Ring
- Quick Snug and Lock Attachment Hardware is Included for Ease of Installation
- Swivel Joints Feature 1600 PSI Seals
- Factory Installed Reinforced Braided Connection Hoses
- Metal Lever Handle
- Adjustable Teflon Friction Lock Aids Handle Feel and Prevents Sag
- Supply Hoses 20" Long with 3/8" Compression Fittings
- Neoperl Aerator
- 360 Degree Swivel Spout
- Recommended Installation Hole Size 1-3/8"
- California AB-1953 Low Lead Compliant
- ADA Compliant
Waterstone 3710-12 Specifications:
- Overall Height of Pull Out Faucet: 32.75"
- Spout Height: 8.25"
- Spout Reach: 12"
- Width: 3"
- Pull Out Spray Spout Height: 13.5"
- Flow Rate: 2.2 GPM
- Max Deck Thickness: 2.375"
Antique Bronze, Black Oil Rubbed Bronze, Caribbean Bronze, Tuscan Brass, Weathered Brass, and Weathered Copper are LIVING FINISHES. Generally, finishes darken slightly where they are not being touched and highlight where the high use points are. Living finishes have no protective coatings and are more easily scratched or scuffed.
Additional Waterstone Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Waterstone Products
- Shop All Waterstone Hunley Collection Products
Our SKU: 3710-12
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- American Bronze
- Antique Brass
- Antique Bronze
- Antique Copper
- Antique Pewter
- Black Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Caribbean Bronze
- Chocolate Bronze
- Distressed American Bronze
- Distressed Antique Brass
- Distressed Antique Copper
- Distressed Antique Pewter
- Gloss Black
- Matte Black
- Polished Brass
- Polished Copper
- Polished Nickel
- Satin Chrome
- Satin Nickel
- Solid Stainless Steel
- Tuscan Brass
- Venetian Bronze
- Weathered Brass
- Weathered Copper
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
No Questions Found
Waterstone Hunley Collection
Other Products In The Waterstone Hunley Collection
Hunley Kitchen Faucet Single Handle$1,216.00-$1,428.00
Hunley Pot Filler Faucet Wall Mount Single Handle$952.00-$1,116.00
Hunley Kitchen Faucet Single Handle$1,176.00-$1,388.00
Hunley Pot Filler Faucet Single Handle$1,036.00-$1,180.00
Hunley Filtration Faucet Hot and Cold Double Handle$500.00-$588.00
All Waterstone, LLC products carry a LIMITED LIFETIME GUARANTEE against defect in material or workmanship. Waterstone does not, however, guarantee its products against defects due to improper installation, the failure to perform proper maintenance or uses for which they were not designed. Waterstone has no liability for consequential or indirect damages and its only liability is to repair or replace, at its option, any of its products determined by Waterstone to have a manufacturing defect. Products must be returned within one year of purchase. Waterstone shall not pay any repair costs performed on its products by other than its authorized representatives unless Waterstone has given prior written approval to incur costs on its behalf. The rate of deterioration of finishes will vary either from exposure to chemicals, perspiration, climate conditions, or other factors. Tarnishing or excessive wear of finishes is therefore, not a defect, but a normal process which is unavoidable. Under these circumstances, finishes can not be guaranteed and, therefore, products will not be repaired or replaced under warranty for normal tarnishing or wear finishes.