Waterstone 3000 Key Data:
- Filtration unit 30101
- Safety/Leak detection valve WS-301
Waterstone 3000 Features:
- Designed, engineered and made in the USA
- 1000 gallon filtration system
- Single cartridge multi stage filter
- Compatible with reverse osmosis filters
- For municipal potable feed water use only
- Includes attachment tubing already connected
- Made to work with WS-300 safety valve
Waterstone 3000 Specifications:
- Height: 15-1/2"
- Width: 7"
- Length: 6-1/4"
- Feed Water Press Range: 40 PSI to 100 PSI Max
- Feed Water Temperature Range: 32F to 120F Max
Additional Waterstone Links
Our SKU: 3000
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
All Waterstone, LLC products carry a LIMITED LIFETIME GUARANTEE against defect in material or workmanship. Waterstone does not, however, guarantee its products against defects due to improper installation, the failure to perform proper maintenance or uses for which they were not designed. Waterstone has no liability for consequential or indirect damages and its only liability is to repair or replace, at its option, any of its products determined by Waterstone to have a manufacturing defect. Products must be returned within one year of purchase. Waterstone shall not pay any repair costs performed on its products by other than its authorized representatives unless Waterstone has given prior written approval to incur costs on its behalf. The rate of deterioration of finishes will vary either from exposure to chemicals, perspiration, climate conditions, or other factors. Tarnishing or excessive wear of finishes is therefore, not a defect, but a normal process which is unavoidable. Under these circumstances, finishes can not be guaranteed and, therefore, products will not be repaired or replaced under warranty for normal tarnishing or wear finishes.