|Made in America||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited Lifetime|
Waste King 3-BMT System, 1 HP 2800 RPM, Continuous Feed Food Waste Disposer, Jam Free Swiveling Impeller System
Waste King disposers are backed with 100 years of experience, legendary by their reliability, the swiveling impeller system combined with the Vortex technology motors deliver 2800 RPM of liquefying power making them the most efficient disposer available. Lifetime in-home warranty make them one lifetime kitchen investment.
- Swiveling impeller grinding system for efficient grinding performance
- Corrosion proof grinding chambers
- Sound insolated for quiet operation, high-end 3-BMT mounting system
- 1 HP Vortex technology motor
- Best warranties in the industry, factory installed power cord uses less water and less time to grind
- Lifetime in-home service
Additional Waste King Links
Our SKU: 9980
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The Waste King 9980 is a 3-Bolt Mount System. This product has a dishwasher hook-up included.
what does 3- BMT stand for on the 9980, does everything come with this unit to mount and hook up dishwasher
A. The Waste King 9980 is a 3-Bolt Mount System. This product has a dishwasher hook-up included.
All Waste King disposers have dishwasher connections. The Waste King 9980 does not need a blade under the plate as the grind ring spins at such high RPMs. If you have any other questions I would be happy to help.
Does this have a dishwasher connection and does this have a blade under the plate?
A. All Waste King disposers have dishwasher connections. The Waste King 9980 does not need a blade under the plate as the grind ring spins at such high RPMs. If you have any other questions I would be happy to help.
Waste King Legend Collection
Other Products In The Waste King Legend Collection
Single Handle Moentrol Pressure Balanced with Volu...$25.77-$25.77(1)
Moentrol Pressure Balanced Tub and Shower Trim wit...$45.60-$45.60(1)
Waste King L-8000TC
EZ-Mount System, 1 HP 2800 RPM, Batch Feed Garbage...$254.00-$254.00(1)
Single Handle Moentrol Pressure Balanced Shower Tr...$27.87-$27.87(2)
Waste King L-3300
EZ-Mount System, 3/4 HP 2700 RPM, Continuous Feed ...$168.00-$168.00(3)
NO REGISTRATION CARD IS REQUIRED. The warranty is determined by the serial number located on the bottom of the disposer. You may register on our website at www.wasteking.com. Please record your serial number before installation.
1. WARRANTY: Anaheim Manufacturing Company (AMC) warrants this Waste King disposer, when installed in the United States or Canada, to be free from defects in workmanship and material during the warranty period. This warranty sets forth our total warranty commitment.We will not assume, nor authorize any person to assume for us, any other liability in connection with the sale of our products.
2. LENGTH OF WARRANTY: Model PM111 and PM1001 - Two years from date of purchase; Model SS2600 and SS2600TC - Five years from date of purchase; Model SS3100 - Eight years from date of purchase; Models SS3300, SS5000TC and SS8000TC - Ten years from date of purchase; Model SS8000 - LIFETIME WARRANTY - Any model SS8000 that fails to operate during its warranty period, will be repaired or replaced by Anaheim Manufacturing Company. This warranty is limited to the original purchaser. Original sales receipt required.
3. DEFECTIVE DISPOSER: During the warranty period, a defective or inoperative disposer will be replaced by the company at no charge to you. Original sales receipt required.
4. CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP DISPOSER: Warranty remains in force for warranty period from date of purchase of disposer by the first retail customer. Original sales receipt required.
5. MISUSE OF DISPOSER: This warranty does not apply to any disposer which is misused, altered, improperly installed or used for anything other than normal private household use. Additional conditions are not covered by the warranty as follows: Electrical connections due to improper installation; leaks at the sink flange, dishwasher inlet or discharge elbow; damage by installer such as excessive torquing of screwed connections; incorrect operation such as grinding non-food waste; and jams.
6. HOW TO RECEIVE SERVICE: Contact the installer or return inoperative disposer to the place of purchase. They will replace your inoperative disposer with a new disposer at no charge to you.Original sales receipt required.
7. SERVICE DIVISION: If you do not receive satisfaction from the place of purchase, please contact our Customer Service department: Telephone: (800) 854-3229; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Website: www.wasteking.com; Mail: Anaheim Manufacturing Company, P.O. Box 4146, Anaheim, CA 92803
8. LIFETIME CORROSION WARRANTY: In addition to above warranty, any Waste King Gourmet model SS2600, SS3100, SS3300 and SS8000 disposer that fails to operate as a result of corrosion will be repaired or replaced by Anaheim Manufacturing Company. Parts or disposer will be provided to repair or replace the subject disposer. Costs of service labor for installation will be borne by the owner. This Lifetime Corrosion warranty is limited to the original purchaser. Original sales receipt is required.
9. MODEL NUMBER AND SERIAL NUMBER: The model number and serial number can be found on the serial plate of your disposer. Always reference the model number and serial number when contacting AMC about your disposer.
10. IMPLIED WARRANTIES: IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO WARRANTY PERIOD FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
11. CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES: THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES FOR ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of the consequential or incidental damages, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
12. EXCLUSIVE REMEDY: CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: The foregoing provisions state the exclusive remedy for any breach of warranty, express or implied, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES FOR BREACH OF WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of consequential or incidental damages, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.