We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Sink Specification Sheet|
|Faucet Specification Sheet|
|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Faucet Hole Size||1.5|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.2|
|Number Of Basins||1|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Bathroom Sink Combo, Aztec Vessel Sink in Mosaic Browns with Faucet
The Vigo Aztec Above The Counter Round Tempered Glass Vessel Sink in Mosaic Browns brings playful charm to your bathroom. It's distinguished elegance is completed by a chrome faucet that combines a chrome-finished stem with a shimmering glass disk. Fashioned from hand-painted tempered glass, each bowl has its own unique slight color variations, while retaining Vigo's elegance and functionality.
Vigo VGT180 Features:
- Handmade with possible unique and slight color variations, so no two sinks are identical.
- Solid tempered glass construction
- Scratch-resistant glass
- Non-porous surface prevents discoloration and fading
- Stain-resistant, easy-to-clean surface
- Polished glass interior with textured exterior
- Above-counter installation
- Diameter: 16.5"
- Height: 6"
- Glass thickness: 0.75"
- 1.75" standard drain opening
- Vigo Blackstonian Vessel Faucet features a simple, single lever and comes in a polished chrome finish.
- Solid brass construction and chrome finish ensure durability and longer life
- Mineral-resistant nozzle is easy to clean
- High-quality ceramic disc cartridge ensures maintenance-free use
- Vigo finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing, exceeding industry durability standards
- Features easy single-hole installation
- All mounting hardware and hot/cold waterlines included
- Water pressure tested for industry standard
- Standard US plumbing 0.375" connections included
- Standard 1.375" diameter opening is required
- Overall height: 11.5"
- 2.2 GPM flow rate
- Limited lifetime warranty
Additional Vigo Links
Our SKU: VGT180
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued