|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Basin Depth (Left)||9.875|
|Basin Depth (Right)||9.875|
|Basin Length (Left)||16.875|
|Basin Length (Right)||12.875|
|Basin Rack Included||No|
|Basin Width (Left)||18|
|Basin Width (Right)||18|
|Basket Strainer Included||No|
|Cutting Board Included||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Commercial Limited, Limited Lifetime Residential|
|Minimum Cabinet Size||33|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Number Of Basins||2|
|Sink Material||Stainless Steel|
|Stainless Steel Grade||304|
- Double basin sink with a 55/45 split provides increased versatility for any task
- Constructed from 16 gauge premium 304 series stainless steel
- Farmhouse installation type combines a classic apron front with the solid building of a stainless steel sink
- Rear drain location increases workspace area in the sink as well as storage space underneath
- Free cutting board is included with sink
- All hardware needed for installation included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Sound Deadening: A sound-absorption system found in many Vigo sinks that significantly reduces the noise from clanging dishes and silverware. Undercoat material is applied to the bottoms and sides over vibration pads which help absorb sound, maintain water temperature, reduce vibration and prevent condensation as well as undesirable noise caused by running water and disposals.
- Apron Front: Once known as "farmhouse sinks" because they evoke images of traditional kitchens, Kohler apron-front sinks have a stylish panel in front and are available in both tile-in and under-mount models.
- Height: 10-1/4" (measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Overall Width: 22-1/4" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 33" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Length (Left): 16-3/4"
- Basin Length (Right): 13"
- Basin Depth: 9-7/8" (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Undermount
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3-1/2"
Additional Vigo Links
Our SKU: VGR3320BL
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Stainless Steel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
The Vigo VGR3320BL installation depends on the way your counter is set up with your cabinets, if you do not have enough space between cabinet and counter than you would need special cabinets, but as with most kitchens it should work with any cabinet. the only difference from other sinks is the front of the sink shows, making your counter deck cut different from most.
Are there any Apron sinks that do not require a specific cabinet?
A. The Vigo VGR3320BL installation depends on the way your counter is set up with your cabinets, if you do not have enough space between cabinet and counter than you would need special cabinets, but as with most kitchens it should work with any cabinet. the only difference from other sinks is the front of the sink shows, making your counter deck cut different from most.
Vigo Kitchen Sinks Collection
Other Products In The Vigo Kitchen Sinks Collection
Arliano Commercial Style Pre-Rinse Kitchen Faucet ...$239.95-$249.95(63)
Simplice Single-Hole Kitchen Sink Faucet with 16-5...$192.07-$306.07(251)
Grohe 32 665
Concetto Single Handle Single Hole Pull-Down Spray...$241.45-$315.00(125)
Leland Pull-Down Spray Kitchen Faucet with MagnaTi...$184.43-$256.20(200)
Single Handle Pullout Spray Kitchen Faucet with Re...$208.00-$280.00(265)