|Kitchen Sink Specification Sheet|
|Basin Rack Specification Sheet|
|Basket Strainer Specification Sheet|
|Basin Rack Included||Yes|
|Basin Split||Single Basin|
|Basket Strainer Included||Yes|
|Cutting Board Included||No|
|Number Of Basins||1|
- Single Basin Kitchen Sink (VG3019C)
- Basin Rack (VGG2514)
- Basket Strainer (VGSTRAINER)
- Single basin design provides maximum workspace
- Covered under Vigo's limited lifetime sink warranty
- Constructed of the highest quality stainless steel
- Undermount installation type
- Rear drain location increases workspace area in the sink as well as storage space underneath
- All hardware needed for installation included
- Height: 9" (measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Overall Width: 18" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 30" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width: 16" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 28" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 9" (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Undermount
- Number of Faucet Holes: 0
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3-1/2"
Additional Vigo Links
Our SKU: VG3019CK1
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
Will this fit in a 30" cabinet?
Is the drain hole large enough to accept a standard garbage disposal?
Where is the sink manufactured?
Can you confirm that this sink has a rear drain? Some sites say yes, and some say no.
Vigo, for over 25 years, has designed technologically smart and structurally dependable plumbing fixtures. Engineered in innovative and modern style, each Vigo sink or plumbing fixture boasts quality construction at affordable price. Known for their beautiful sink and faucet combos, Vigo offers fabulous designs for your stylish home.