|Diverter Location||Wall Mounted|
|Faucet Type||Shower Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Number Of Bodysprays||6|
|Number Of Handles||5|
|Slide Bar Included||No|
Vigo Shower Panel System with Rain Shower Head
Create the ultimate showering experience with this Vigo shower panel system that comes with a round rain shower head.
- Shower Panel System w/Rain Shower Head and solid stainless steel designed for lightweight, durability, and corrosion resistance.
- Unique massage panel is designed for flat wall and corner installation to provide better space utilization.
- Six fully adjustable stainless still body spray massage jets
- Hot/Cold Integrated thermostatic valve controls
- Shower head features a flat design
- Stainless steel hand shower with 64-inch chrome-plated brass hose.
- Premium inlet solid brass high pressure
- 4-way diverter valve
- Standard plumbing connection
- Reinforced pipes on back
- Flexible reinforced stainless steel supply hoses.
- Equipped with a state-of-the-art anti-clogging system
- Height: 70 3/4"
- Width: 6 1/4"
- Minimum Water Pressure : 29 psi
- Maximum Water Pressure : 45 psi
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Additional Vigo Links
- Shop All Vigo Products
- Shop All Vigo Shower Panels Collection Products
Our SKU: VG08005
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
21 Questions from the Community
Is this item include thermostatic valve ?
How many of the features can be turned on at once? Sprayers and Showerhead?
What psi is recommended to run this unit?
The height is mentioned as being 70 3/4". Is this the unit or is this the shower height.
I need this for a tub and shower. Can you add a seperate tub faucet system?
should you caulk around the unit?
Can I mount it to a tiled shower wall that is 36 in tall and topped by glass?
I'm installing 2 VG08005's in a double shower inclosure, 1 on each side I have good water pressure with the previous single shower , I want to be sure there will be enough pressure for 2 units so I'm going to install a booster pump to be sure, which booster pump would you suggest for this application?
Does this work 1/2 inch pipes or do I need 3/4 inch?
Could you use this with a Sterling intrigue 39 x 39 neo angle wallset? if so how would you seal up the supply lines?
What is the distance of the shower head from the rear wall ?
Where are the shut off valves for two lines (hot and cold lines) coming out of the wall?
How deep is the unit?
Can the top shower head move/swivel?
How long is the rain shower arm?
The unit appears to be open in the back from the top. Is there a closure piece and will the hose be visible?
Are the handles/knobs plastic coated or solid stainless steel?
How big/wide is the shower head?
What is the water flow of the rain head only?
Would this stainless steel finish be a closer match to chrome or brushed nickel?
Doe sthsi require 1/2 inch or 3/4 inch piping?
Vigo Shower Panels Collection
Other Products In The Vigo Shower Panels Collection
Shower Massage Panel with Digital Thermometer and Spout
Shower Panel System with Round Rain Shower Head
Shower Massage Panel with Digital Thermometer
Stainless Steel Thermostatic Shower Massage Panel
Shower Massage Panel with Rain Shower Head