|Function||Atomizing, Duct-Mounted, Evaporative|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year Limited|
Mister-MINI humidifiers operate by dispersing a fine mist into the warm air supply duct of your heating system. The water is evaporated by the warm air from the furnace and carried into your home by the furnace air flow. The result is a heightened indoor air quality and increased comfort. The Mister-MINI humidistat and built-in temperature switch automatically control the operation of the humidifier to ensure that the proper amount of humidity is achieved. The built-in temperature switch prevents operation if the temperature in the warm air duct is not adequate to ensure effective evaporation. The universal humidistat, installed either on the wall or in the cold air return duct, turns on the unit when the humidity level in the home is below the set-point.
- Fast and Easy Installation – Mounts directly to the duct in only a 3.125" x 3.125" opening.
- Compact Construction – The unit is small enough to fit into areas where larger humidifiers will not.
- Push-To-Lock Fittings – Water connections are easy and provide simple, worry free operation.
- Tilt-out Nozzle Assembly – Ensuring simplified maintenance by allowing quick access to the key parts of the unit.
- Clean Humidity – Mister-MINI introduces atomized water directly to the airstream, so there is no standing water to become stagnant.
- Versatile Sizing – Capacity is easily increased or decreased by simply changing the nozzle.
Additional Trion Links
Our SKU: MISTER50
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
The Trion MISTER50 comes with a built-in thermostat that starts the unit when the temperature in the warm air duct reaches the proper setting. The humidistat, installed either on the wall or in the cold air return duct, turns on the unit. The unit does not require a electrical power suppy, only a water supply line.
Does Trion Humidifier Mister 50 Herrmidifer 351367-101 come with humidistat that the description is talking about? What about the power supply - included or extra?
A. The Trion MISTER50 comes with a built-in thermostat that starts the unit when the temperature in the warm air duct reaches the proper setting. The humidistat, installed either on the wall or in the cold air return duct, turns on the unit. The unit does not require a electrical power suppy, only a water supply line.
Trion Humidifier Collection
Other Products In The Trion Humidifier Collection
Herrmidifier Atomizing Humidifier$229.09-$229.09(2)
G-Series G200 Humidifier Replacement Pad 6 Pack$76.05-$76.05(2)
G-Series G-100 / G-300 Humidifier Replacement Pad 6 Pack$89.76-$89.76
Warranty varies by product, please check the manufacturer website for more details.