|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Installation Type||Free Standing, Three Wall Alcove|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year Limited Commercial, Limited Lifetime Residential|
|Number Of Curbs||1|
- Covered under Swanstone's limited lifetime warranty for residential installations and 5-year limited warranty for commercial installations
- High quality finish - will resist rust and corrosion through everyday use
- Constructed from Swanstone's "Swanstone" solid surface - ensuring durability and dependability for years to come
- Raised edges guard against water leakage
- Base is designed around ease of installation and providing the very best value on the market
- Drain Placement: Center
- Drain Size: 3"
- Installation Type: Three wall alcove
- Height: 5-1/2" (dimension in inches from top to bottom of base fixture)
- Width: 42" (dimension in inches from front to back of base fixture)
- Length: 36" (dimension in inches from left to right of base fixture)
- Note: shower bases are commonly referred to as shower trays, shower receptors, or shower floors
When it's time to get busy, Swan's utility products and accessories are ready to go to work. Our selection of laundry tubs, service sinks, and shower cabinets offer you solutions that are strong, practical and performance-minded.
Additional Swanstone Links
Our SKU: R-4236
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
The Swanstone R-4236 is not a double threshold model. The only double threshold is 36"x36".
Does this come in a double threshold model for corners?
A. The Swanstone R-4236 is not a double threshold model. The only double threshold is 36"x36".
The Swanstone R-4236 Shower Receptor can be used with tile walls.
Is this made for tile walls?
A. The Swanstone R-4236 Shower Receptor can be used with tile walls.
Swanstone R-4236 is a single threshold receptor with the opening being along the 36" side
If I buy a 36 x 42 shower base can the door be placed on the 32 inch side?
A. Swanstone R-4236 is a single threshold receptor with the opening being along the 36" side
The Swanstone R-4236 is 36" X 42" and should work for your application.
I'm looking for a shower base to fit 36"D x 42"W. Will this one work?
A. The Swanstone R-4236 is 36" X 42" and should work for your application.