Veritek Retrofit Shower Receptor with Fit-Flo Drain and Right Hand Drain 32" D x 60" W
Veritek is Swanstone’s affordable compression-molded material with no surface coating to chop or crack. This non-porous material will not mold or mildew, so it is perfect for your bath, laundry and utility rooms. Choose from bathtubs, bath and shower walls, shower floors and utility sinks and basins. Veritek products are covered with the industry’s best warranties.
Swanstone FR-3260R Features:
- Will not mold or mildew, no grout to clean
- Without expensive plumbing re-work, this floor can be installed in the same area once occupied by a standard bathtub
- Pebbled, slip-resistant surface
- Made of Veritek with no surface coating to chip or crack
- Coordinates with Swanstone shower and bath systems
- Not ADA-compliant, but features a lower threshold than standard floors for easier access
Additional Swanstone Links
- Shop All Swanstone Products
- Shop All Swanstone Shower Floors Collection Products
Our SKU: FR-3260R
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
8 Questions from the Community
what are the dimensions
What material is 'Veritek'? and how does it differ from Swanstone since it weighs the same?
as far as size would this easily replce a 60x30 tub?
what are the dimensions of the drain? I need a shower base with the drain 16" from side wall and 12" the drain wall and do you have them in 48" or 54" long. thanks
Can you do your own tile walls when using this pan?
How to install thise shower tub plumbing?
do you have this with a center drain?
what is veritec, is like fiberglass?
Swanstone Shower Floors Collection
Other Products In The Swanstone Shower Floors Collection
Fit-Flo Metal Drain Cover
Veritek Single Threshold Shower Receptor with Fit-Flo Drain 34" D x 54" W
Veritek Single Threshold Shower Receptor with Fit-Flo Drain 32" D x 48" W
Fit-Flo Plastic Drain Cover
Shower Floor Solid Surface Single Threshold 48" W x 34" D