Veritek Retrofit Shower Receptor with Fit-Flo Drain and Left Hand Drain 32" D x 60" W
Veritek is Swanstone’s affordable compression-molded material with no surface coating to chop or crack. This non-porous material will not mold or mildew, so it is perfect for your bath, laundry and utility rooms. Choose from bathtubs, bath and shower walls, shower floors and utility sinks and basins. Veritek products are covered with the industry’s best warranties.
Swanstone FR-3260L Features:
- Will not mold or mildew, no grout to clean
- Without expensive plumbing re-work, this floor can be installed in the same area once occupied by a standard bathtub
- Pebbled, slip-resistant surface
- Made of Veritek with no surface coating to chip or crack
- Coordinates with Swanstone shower and bath systems
- Not ADA-compliant, but features a lower threshold than standard floors for easier access
Additional Swanstone Links
- Shop All Swanstone Products
- Shop All Swanstone Shower Floors Collection Products
Our SKU: FR-3260L
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
9 Questions from the Community
What size is the drain?
What are the dimensions?
How high is the threshold from floor
I want to enter from the 32" side is that possible
can you use for tile walls
I would need a right hand drain.
What is the Veritek shower pans made of?
standard PVC drain pipe for a tub is 1 1/2 inch, since the claim is "Without expensive plumbing re-work" will the drain for this shower pain fit?
can I get this in a 60x42
Swanstone Shower Floors Collection
Other Products In The Swanstone Shower Floors Collection
Fit-Flo Metal Drain Cover
Veritek Single Threshold Shower Receptor with Fit-Flo Drain 34" D x 54" W
Veritek Single Threshold Shower Receptor with Fit-Flo Drain 32" D x 48" W
Fit-Flo Plastic Drain Cover
Shower Floor Solid Surface Single Threshold 48" W x 34" D