|Electronic Ignition Type||Yes|
|Minimum Flow Rate||.87|
|Number of Breakers||3|
|Practical Flow Rate||4.2|
|Water Pressure (Max)||150|
|Wire Size||3x6 / 3x6 Gauge|
- Unlimited Supply of Hot Water: Keeps heating water instantly as you require. The Tempra(tm) system completely replaces a conventional tank heater with no disruption to your comfort and hot water needs.
- Saves Energy and Reduces Your Electric Bill: Electric tank type water heaters are subject to stand-by losses which amount to 15 - 20% of the kWH used. Changing to a tankless system results in savings of 15 - 20%.
- Control Temperature Simply by Setting a Dial: Set the knob on the front cover and enjoy water temperatures between 86 degreeF (30 degreeC) and 125 degreeF (52 degreeC). Change the desired temperature at anytime. Advanced microprocessor technology ensures that the water temperature never deviates from the set point.
- Sleek Design Saves Space: The Tempra(tm) takes up considerably less space than conventional tank type water tanks and saves valuable living space.
- Proven Reliability: STIEBEL ELTRON has an enviable track record of engineering excellence and product quality. The three years parts warranty is unique in the industry. You can depend on the Tempra(tm) for many years to come.
- Tempra 36 vs. Tempra 36 Plus: The Tempra 36 Plus (this model) expands on the Tempra 36 by adding a pressure balancing feature to the unit. Should a unit be hooked up to more than one application, for example, a shower and a kitchen faucet, the demand for hot water may occasionally exceed the capabilities of the tankless water heater. When using the Tempra 36, the water temperature will drop for all applications. When using the Tempra 36 Plus, the unit will properly lower the cold water pressure to compensate for the demand, resulting in a total drop in water pressure at the shower and kitchen sink faucet, but temperature remains constant.
- **SPECIAL NOTE**: This unit requires a 300 Amp main service. Check with your electrician to be sure your house or commercial electrical capabilities can support this.
- Voltage: 208/240
- Wattage: 27/36 kW
- Amperage: 132/150 A
- Min Circuit Breaker Size: 3x60 / 3x60 A
- Recommended Wire Size: 3x6 / 3x6 GA
- Max Temp Inc @ 4.5 GPM: 41/55 degree
- Working Pressure: 150 PSI
- Water Connections: 3/4" NPT
- Dimensions: 21-3/4" x 14-1/2" x 4-5/8"
- Weight: 24.25 lbs
6.1 Gpm @ 40 degree F Rise
4.9 Gpm @ 50 degree F Rise
4.2 Gpm @ 60 degree F Rise
3.5 Gpm @ 70 degree F Rise
3.2 Gpm @ 80 degree F Rise
Additional Stiebel Eltron Links
- Shop All Stiebel Eltron Products
- Shop All Stiebel Eltron TEMPRA Collection Products
Our SKU: TEMPRA 36
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- TEMPRA 36
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
What is the waranty for this electric tankless water heater?
Does this product meet the requirement for energy star compliant which if I am not mistaken would qualify for a 30%, up to $1500.00 rebate?
Stiebel Eltron Tempra Collection
Other Products In The Stiebel Eltron Tempra Collection
Stiebel Eltron TEMPRA 24 PLUS
Pressure Balancing Electric Tankless Water Heater for 2 Bath Home with 4.10 GPM @ 40° Rise
Stiebel Eltron TEMPRA 29 PLUS
Pressure Balancing Electric Tankless Water Heater for 3 Bath Home with 4.90 GPM @ 40° Rise
Stiebel Eltron Tempra 15 Plus
Pressure Balancing Electric Tankless Water Heater for Single Bath Home with 2.25 GPM @ 40° Rise
Stiebel Eltron TEMPRA 20
Electric Tankless Water Heater for High Demand Single Bath Home with 3.00 GPM @ 40° Rise
Stiebel Eltron TEMPRA 20 PLUS
Pressure Balancing Electric Tankless Water Heater for High Demand Single Bath Home with 3.00 GPM @ 40° Rise