|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Electronic Ignition Type||Yes|
|Maximum Flow Rate||4.1|
|Minimum Flow Rate||.58|
|Number of Breakers||2|
|Practical Flow Rate||2.7|
|Water Pressure (Max)||150|
|Wire Size||2x6 / 2x6 Gauge|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Descaling Kit Recommended
Isolation Valve Recommended
Pressure Balancing Electric Tankless Water Heater for 2 Bath Home
- Unlimited Supply of Hot Water: Keeps heating water instantly as you require. The Tempra(tm) system completely replaces a conventional tank heater with no disruption to your comfort and hot water needs.
- Saves Energy and Reduces Your Electric Bill: Electric tank type water heaters are subject to stand-by losses which amount to 15 - 20% of the kWH used. Changing to a tankless system results in savings of 15 - 20%.
- Control Temperature Simply by Setting a Dial: Set the knob on the front cover and enjoy water temperatures between 86 degreeF (30 degreeC) and 125 degreeF (52 degreeC). Change the desired temperature at anytime. Advanced microprocessor technology ensures that the water temperature never deviates from the set point.
- Sleek Design Saves Space: The Tempra(tm) takes up considerably less space than conventional tank type water tanks and saves valuable living space.
- Proven Reliability: Stiebel Eltron has an enviable track record of engineering excellence and product quality. The three years parts warranty is unique in the industry. You can depend on the Tempra(tm) for many years to come.
- Tempra 24 vs. Tempra 24 Plus: The Tempra 24 Plus (this model) expands on the Tempra 24 by adding a pressure balancing feature to the unit. Should a unit be hooked up to more than one application, for example, a shower and a kitchen faucet, the demand for hot water may occasionally exceed the capabilities of the tankless water heater. Should this occur when using the Tempra 24, the water temperature will go down. Should this occur when using the Tempra 24 Plus, the unit will properly lower the cold water pressure to compensate for the demand, resulting in a total drop in water pressure at the shower and kitchen sink faucet, but temperature remains constant.
- Voltage: 240
- Wattage: 24 kW
- Amperage: 100 A
- Min Circuit Breaker Size: 2x60 A
- Recommended Wire Size: 2x6 GA
- Max Temp Inc @ 1.5 GPM: 92 degree
- Working Pressure: 150 PSI
- Water Connections: 3/4" NPT
- Dimensions: 16-5/8" x 14-1/2" x 4-5/8"
- Weight: 15.4 lbs
- 4.1 Gpm @ 40°F Rise
- 3.2 Gpm @ 50°F Rise
- 2.7 Gpm @ 60°F Rise
- 2.3 Gpm @ 70°F Rise
- 2.1 Gpm @ 80°F Rise
Additional Stiebel Eltron Links
- Shop All Stiebel Eltron Products
- Shop All Stiebel Eltron Tempra Collection Products
Our SKU: TEMPRA 24 PLUS
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
We have radiant heat via water tubes under the floors of an eight room two story house. We would like to rid ourselves of the oil fired boiler which heats the house and also provide an adequate supply of hot water for showers, dishwasher and laundry...do you have a solution?
I have a regular electric water heater. If I buy this, what additional parts would I need and would I need to have additional electrical work done?
Stiebel Eltron Tempra Collection
Other Products In The Stiebel Eltron Tempra Collection
Stiebel Eltron TEMPRA 29 PLUS
Pressure Balancing Electric Tankless Water Heater for 3 Bath Home with 4.90 GPM @ 40° Rise
Stiebel Eltron TEMPRA 20 PLUS
Pressure Balancing Electric Tankless Water Heater for High Demand Single Bath Home with 3.00 GPM @ 40° Rise
Stiebel Eltron TEMPRA 36 PLUS
Pressure Balancing Electric Tankless Water Heater for 3-4 Bath Home or Commercial with 6.20 GPM @ 40° Rise
Stiebel Eltron Tempra 12 Plus
Pressure Balancing Electric Tankless Water Heater for 1/2 Bath with 1.5 GPM @ 40° Rise
Stiebel Eltron TEMPRA 20
Electric Tankless Water Heater for High Demand Single Bath Home with 3.00 GPM @ 40° Rise