Compare Our Prices
Ensemble 60, Series 7223, 60" x 72-1/2" Curve Alcove Shower - Back Wall
Made with solid Vikrell material - no layers to chip, crack or peel - color molded throughout, Modular design allows it to be moved around corners and through doorways with ease, Durable high-gloss finish provides a smooth, shiny surface, Tongue-and-groove interlocking joints form a seamless appearance and simplify installation, Features convenient shelving on back wall, Available in a variety of colors, 10-year consumer/3-year commercial limited warranty
- Includes back wall only, requires end walls to complete installation
- Made from solid Vikrell material for strength, durability, and lasting beauty
- Modular design allows it to be moved around corners and through doorways with ease
- Durable high-gloss finish provides a smooth, shiny surface that is easy to clean
- Tongue-and-groove interlocking joints form a seamless appearance and simplify installation
- Features convenient shelving on back wall
Additional Sterling Links
Our SKU: 72232100
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
5 Questions from the Community
What are the install specs for this?
What shower door assembly works with this?
Where are the matching end walls?
A. The Sterling 72232100 is just the back wall, Sterling 72130100 is the 60? (152.4 cm) shower receptor and wall surround, tile wall & Sterling 72230100 60? (152.4 cm) shower receptor and wall surround, curved. The left and right end walls can also be purchased separately.
comes with back wall only where do I get the side walls ty
Please, what does the description mean when it says, "curve alcove" for the back wall? Does this back wall fit INTO the wall or does it just have an integral shape molded into the back wall? The picture makes it look as though the back wall extends somewhat into the stud area to give more depth to the 34".