We still have product details, accessories, and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
Tile Endwall for Ensemble shower sets
Dimensions: 35-1/4" x 72-1/2
Made with solid Vikrell(tm) material - no layers to chip, crack or peel - color molded throughout, Modular design allows it to be moved around corners and through doorways with ease, Durable high-gloss finish provides a smooth, shiny surface, Tongue-and-groove interlocking joints form a seamless appearance and simplify installation, Features convenient shelving on back wall, Available in a variety of colors, 10-year consumer/3-year commercial limited warranty
- Includes end wall set only, requires back wall to complete installation
- Made from solid Vikrell material for strength, durability, and lasting beauty
- Modular design allows it to be moved around corners and through doorways with ease
- Durable high-gloss finish provides a smooth, shiny surface that is easy to clean
- Tongue-and-groove interlocking joints form a seamless appearance and simplify installation
Additional Sterling Links
Our SKU: 72105100
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
5 Questions from the Community
is both end walls included with this?
Can you get a back wall for these ends that could make this 60" instead of 48"?
A. The Sterling 72105100 only comes with two back wall options either the 72100100(tiled alcove) or the 72200100 (curved alcove). They make a lot of 60" backwalls such as Sterling 72232100 but the heights and widths match a different receptor.
What type of cleaner should I use?
do you have 32" back walls with 29" side walls
dose this unit have solid base center drain and 2 side walls and 1 back wall. 36"x36x72"