|Flush Technology||Dual Force|
|Flush Type||Dual Flush|
|Gallons Per Flush||.8, 1.6|
|Installation Type||Floor Mounted|
|Trip Lever Placement||Top|
Configure your Karsten 12" Rough-in Two-Piece Elongated Toilet with Dual Force Technology
Get It Installed more info ▼
When you order installation services from Installations Direct, a certified service provider in your community will contact you within 24 hours to make an appointment for your installation.
The service provider will install the new fixture and haul away the old fixture and any excess installation-related materials.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
Karsten 12" Rough-in Two-Piece Elongated Toilet with Dual Force Technology
For those seeking a minimalist environment, the Karsten toilet with Dual Force technology is the perfect bathroom fixture. Sleek style is coupled with water-saving functionality that's light on the environment without sacrificing performance.
- Dual Force technology allows the choice of .8 gallon flush for liquid or light waste. The 1.6 gallon flush is for bulk or solid waste
- Dual Force technology can save the average family of 4 up to 24,000 gallons of water per year with the .8 gallon option
- Two-button actuator provides easy-to-use flushing options
- Crafted of Grade A vitreous china to provide a durable, non-porous product with a hard, glossy finish
- A sanitary guard helps prevent liquid from getting under the tank
- Elongated bowl has an extended rim length for comfortable use by adults
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) compliant
- Conforms to CSA B45 National Consensus Standards
- Limited 5-year warranty
- Meets strict flushing performance guidelines established by the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) WaterSense program
- WaterSense labeled toilets use at least 20% less water than standard 1.6-gallon toilets
- This product can help a building earn Water Efficiency points in the LEED Green Building Rating System.
Additional Sterling Links
Our SKU: 402028
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued