|Duct Size||4" Round|
|Material||Steel, Galvanized Steel|
|Max Ventilation Area||139|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
If the strongest, quietest, bathroom exhaust system is what you seek look no further. S&P offers the perfect solution with the most options. The popular and exclusive TD series bathroom exhaust kits (for single or dual venting points) or the ultra powerful PV series (also, in single or dual vents) for long or complicated duct runs. All S&P bath kits offer remotely mounted fans featuring a powerful motor mounted in the attic (away from the living space). The result is a Turbo powered fan (much stronger than generally associated with bathroom exhaust) and yet a peacefully quiet operation.
- Casing manufactured from high grade pressed galvanized steel, with black baked enamel coating.
- Wheel / Impeller factory matched to an external rotor motor and dynamically balanced to eliminate vibration.
- Motor equipped with totally enclosed permanent split capacitor and permanently sealed, self lubricating precision ball bearings.
- Independently safety tested by Underwriters Laboratories, Inc. and are UL and cUL Listed.
- CFM: 153
- Duct Size: 4" Round
- UL Listed: Yes
- Width: 4"
- Depth: 7-5/8"
- Installation Type: In-Line
- Material: Steel
- UL Rating: Damp Locations
Additional Soler and Palau Links
Our SKU: KIT-PV100X
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Soler and Palau PV kit Collection
Soler and Palau
Warranty varies by product, please check the manufacturer website for more details.