|Approved for Commercial Use||yes|
|Gallons Per Flush||.13, .25|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Spud Inlet Size||.75|
Eco Friendly Urinal (0.25 gpf) Complete HEU system with Battery Powered, Sensor Operated Sloan EcOS(R) urinal Flushometer with Smart Sense Technology(tm) and vitreous china urinal.
Quiet, exposed, chrome plated urinal Flushometer for either left or right hand supply
- PERMEX Synthetic Rubber Diaphragm with Dual Filtered Fixed Bypass
- OPTIMA EL-1"0 Self-Adaptive Infrared Sensor with Indicator Light
- Non-Hold-Open Integral Solenoid Operator
- Chrome Plated Wall Cover Plate (for 2-gang Electrical Box) with Vandal Resistant Screws
- 3/4" I.P.S. Screwdriver Bak-Chek Angle Stop
- Free Spinning Vandal Resistant Stop Cap
- Adjustable Tailpiece
- High Back Pressure Vacuum Breaker Flush Connection with One-Piece Bottom Hex Coupling
- Nut, Spud Coupling and Flange for 3/4" Top Spud
- Sweat Solder Adapter w/Cover Tube and Cast Wall Flange w/Set Screw
- High copper, low zinc brass castings for dezincification resistance
- Non-Hold-Open Integral Solenoid Operator, Fixed Metering Bypass and no external volume adjustment to ensure water conservation
- Flush accuracy controlled by CID technology
- Diaphragm, Stop Seat and Vacuum Breaker to be molded from PERMEX rubber compound for chloramine resistance
- Valve Body, Tailpiece and Control Stop shall be in conformance with ASTM Alloy Classification for Semi-Red Brass. Valve shall be in compliance with the applicable sections of ASSE 1.7, ANSI/ASME A1.5 and Military Specification V-291.
- Wall hung vitreous china
- Washdown flushing action
- 3/4" I.P.S. top spud inlet
- 2" NPT outlet flange
- All mounting hardware included
- Integral flushing rim
- 100 % factory flush tested
- compatible with Jay R. Smith carrier 0636 or 0637
Sloan EcOS(R) Electronic Flushometers are activated via multi-lobular infrared sensor. By detecting user
presence and duration, the Sloan EcOS(R) Smart Sense Technology(tm) will determine the proper flush volume for unequalled water efficiency.
Functional & Hygienic:
Touchless, sensor operation eliminates the need for user contact to help control the spread of infectious
diseases. The Sloan EcOS(R) Flushometer is also provided with an optional Override Button to allow a
"courtesy flush" for individual user comfort.
The Sloan EcOS(R) Flushometer is equipped with Smart Sense Technology(tm) which applies extended range and logic techniques to significantly reduce water usage in high use urinal applications;such as when a continuous line of people, also known as a queue. forms. In fact during continuous queue, regardless the number of users, the maximum amount of water used is only 2.0 gallons. Please contact Sloan for specific Details.
3 year (limited)
Additional Sloan Links
- Shop All Sloan Products
- Shop All Sloan Optima Plus Collection Products
Our SKU: WEUS-1002.1401
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Sloan Optima Plus Collection
Other Products In The Sloan Optima Plus Collection
Sloan EBF750 4 BDT
Battery Powered, Sensor Activated Electronic Gooseneck Hand Washing Faucet for Tempered or Hot/Cold Water Operation with 4" Trim Plate. Below Deck Thermostatic Mixing Valve.
Sloan EBF750 4 BDM
Battery Powered, Sensor Activated Electronic Gooseneck Hand Washing Faucet for Tempered or Hot/Cold Water Operation with 4" Trim Plate. Below Deck Mechanical Mixing Valve.
Sloan EBF750 S 4
Battery Powered, Sensor Activated Electronic Gooseneck Hand Washing Faucet for Tempered or Hot/Cold Water Operation with 4" Trim Plate. Surgical Bend Spout
Sloan EBF187 4
Battery Powered, Sensor Activated Electronic Hand Washing Faucet with Metal Throat Plate, for Tempered or Hot/Cold Water Operation with 4" Trim Plate
Sloan EBF187 4 BDM
Battery Powered, Sensor Activated Electronic Hand Washing Faucet with Metal Throat Plate, for Tempered or Hot/Cold Water Operation with 4" Trim Plate and Below Deck Mechanical Mixing Valve