|Approved for Commercial Use||yes|
|Gallons Per Flush||.13|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Spud Inlet Size||.75|
High Efficiency Urinal (0.25 gpf) Complete system with exposed, sensor activated, Royal(R) OPTIMA(R) urinal Flushometer and vitreous china urinal.
Quiet, exposed, sensor operated diaphragm type, chrome plated urinal Flushometer for either left or
right hand supply and vitreous china urinal.
- PERMEX Synthetic Rubber Diaphragm with Dual Filtered Fixed Bypass
- OPTIMA EL-1"0 Self-Adaptive Infrared Sensor with Indicator Light
- Non-Hold-Open Integral Solenoid Operator
- Chrome Plated Wall Cover Plate (for 2-gang Electrical Box) with Vandal Resistant Screws
- 3/4" I.P.S. Screwdriver Bak-Chek Angle Stop
- Free Spinning Vandal Resistant Stop Cap
- Adjustable Tailpiece
- High Back Pressure Vacuum Breaker Flush Connection with One-Piece Bottom Hex Coupling
- Nut, Spud Coupling and Flange for 3/4" Top Spud
- Sweat Solder Adapter w/Cover Tube and Cast Wall Flange w/Set Screw
- High copper, low zinc brass castings for dezincification resistance
- Non-Hold-Open Integral Solenoid Operator, Fixed Metering Bypass and no external volume adjustment to ensure water conservation
- Flush accuracy controlled by CID technology
- Diaphragm, Stop Seat and Vacuum Breaker to be molded from PERMEX rubber compound for chloramine resistance
- Valve Body, Tailpiece and Control Stop shall be in conformance with ASTM Alloy Classification for Semi-Red Brass. Valve shall be in compliance with the applicable sections of ASSE 1.7, ANSI/ASME A1.5 and Military Specification V-291.
- Wall hung vitreous china
- Washdown flushing action
- 3/4" I.P.S. top spud inlet
- 2" I.P.S. spud outlet
- All mounting hardware included
- Integral flushing rim
Sloan OPTIMA(R) equipped Flushometers provide the ultimate in sanitary protection and automatic operation. There are no handles to trip or buttons to push. The Flushometer operates by means of an infrared sensor that adapts to its surroundings. Once the user enters the sensor's effective range and then steps away, the Flushometer Solenoid initiates the flushing cycle to flush the fixture.
User makes no physical contact with the Flushometer surface. Helps control the spread of infectious diseases. 24-hour Sentinel Flush keeps fixture fresh during periods of nonuse.
Automatic operation and a low flush volume provide water savings over other flushing devices. Reduces
maintenance and operation costs.
Solid state electronic circuitry assures years of dependable, trouble-free operation. The operational
components of the Flushometer are identical to a handle operated Royal(R) Flushometer, proven by
more than 100 years of experience.
3 year (limited)
Additional Sloan Links
Our SKU: WEUS-1002.1301
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Sloan Royal Collection
Other Products In The Sloan Royal Collection
Sloan Royal 152-1.6
Low Consumption (1.6 gpf) Concealed Water Closet F...$132.04-$166.93
High Efficiency Urinal features a hardwired, senso...$516.36-$516.36
High Efficiency Urinal features a hardwired, senso...$582.13-$582.13
Sloan Royal 195-1
Concealed, Low Consumption (1.0 gpf/3.8 Lpf), Urin...$133.30-$173.34
Sloan Royal 190-1.0 WB ES-S
Low Consumption (1.0 gpf) Concealed, Sensor Operat...$573.70-$573.70