|Approved for Commercial Use||yes|
|Gallons Per Flush||.13|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Spud Inlet Size||.75|
High Efficiency Urinal (0.13 gpf) Complete HEU System with Exposed, AC Powered, Sensor Activated, Royal(R) OPTIMA(R) SMOOTH(tm) Urinal Flushometer and Vitreous China Urinal.
Quiet, exposed, diaphragm type, chrome plated urinal Flushometer and vitreous china urinal.
- PERMEX(R) Synthetic Rubber Diaphragm with Dual Filtered Fixed Bypass
- ADA compliant metal oscillating Non-Hold-Open Handle with Triple Seal Handle Packing
- 3/4" I.P.S. Screwdriver Bak-chek(R) Angle Stop
- Spud coupling and Flange for 3/4" Top Spud
- Sweat Solder Adapter w/cover Tube and cast Wall Flange w/Set Screw
- High copper, low zinc brass castings for dezincification resistance
- Non-Hold-Open Handle, Fixed Metering Bypass and no external volume adjustment to ensure water conservation
- Flush accuracy controlled by cID(R) technology
- Diaphragm, Handle Packing, Stop Seat and Vacuum Breaker molded from PERMEX(R) rubber compound for chloramine resistance
- Valve Body, cover, Tailpiece and control Stop shall be in conformance with ASTM Alloy classification for Semi-Red Brass. Valve shall be in compliance to the applicable sections of ASSE 1037, ANSI/ASME A112.19.2.
OPTIMA(R) SMOOTH(tm) Unit Features:
- ADA compliant OPTIMA(R) SMOOTH(tm) Ac powered infrared sensor for automatic "Hands-free" operation
- Sensor with automatic range adjustment
- Chrome plated metal sensor housing
- Mechanical Manual Override Flush Handle
- "User in View" flashing LED
- 25 to 80 psi operating range
- Sentinel Flush Mode
- chrome Plated Flange and appropriate Wiring Hardware included
- Wall hung vitreous china
- Washdown flushing action
- 3/4" I.P.S. top spud inlet
- 2" NPT outlet flange
- All mounting hardware included
- Integral flushing rim
- 100 % factory flush tested
- Compatible with Jay R. Smith carrier 0636 or 0637
Sloan SMOOTH(tm) equipped Flushometers provide the ultimate in sanitary protection and automatic operation. The Flushometer operates by means of an Ac powered infrared sensor. True mechanical manual over-ride button enables the Flushometer to work in the event of a power failure. State-of-the-art technology enables activation of a manual override without "double flushing" occurring as the user departs (locks out sensor for approximately 10 seconds).
The Royal(R) OPTIMA(R) SMOOTH(tm) Flushometer System is the next advancement in hygiene. User makes no physical contact with the Flushometer surface except to initiate the Mechanical Manual Override Flush
Handle when required. Helps control the spread of infectious diseases.
Automatic operation provides water usage savings over other flushing devices. Reduces maintenance and operation costs.
3 year (limited)
Additional Sloan Links
- Shop All Sloan Products
- Shop All Sloan Royal Collection Products
Our SKU: WEUS-1000.1302
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Sloan Royal Collection
Other Products In The Sloan Royal Collection
Sloan ROYAL 112 XD XYV L/FC
Exposed Water Closet Flushometer with Adjustable Ground Joint Tailpiece, for floor mounted or wall hung top spud bowls.
High Efficiency Urinal features a hardwired, sensor-operated Optima Flushometer and a vitreous china urinal fixture.
Sloan Royal 195-1
Concealed, Low Consumption (1.0 gpf/3.8 Lpf), Urinal Flushometer, for 3/4" back spud urinals.
Sloan ROYAL 9611
Royal 3.5 GPF ADA Compliant Concealed Hydraulically Operated Manual Prison Flushometer with 1" I.P.S. Outlet - For Wall Hung Back Inlet Bowls
Sloan Royal 110
Exposed, Water Saver (3.5 gpf/13.2 Lpf), Water Closet Flushometer, for floor mounted or wall hung 1-1/2" top spud bowls.