|Approved for Commercial Use||yes|
|Gallons Per Flush||.13|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Spud Inlet Size||.75|
High Efficiency Urinal (0.13 gpf) Complete system with exposed, sensor activated, Royal(R) OPTIMA(R) urinal Flushometer and vitreous china urinal.
Quiet, exposed, sensor operated diaphragm type, chrome plated urinal Flushometer for either left or right hand supply and vitreous china urinal.
- PERMEX(R) Synthetic Rubber Diaphragm with Dual Filtered Fixed Bypass
- OPTIMA(R) EL-1500 Self-Adaptive Infrared Sensor with Indicator Light
- Non-Hold-Open Integral Solenoid Operator
- Chrome Plated Wall cover Plate (for 2-gang Electrical Box) with Vandal Resistant Screws
- 3/4" I.P.S. Screwdriver Bak-chek(R) Angle Stop
- Free Spinning Vandal Resistant Stop cap
- Adjustable Tailpiece
- High Back Pressure Vacuum Breaker Flush connection with One-Piece Bottom Hex coupling Nut, Spud coupling and Flange for 3/4" Top Spud
- Sweat Solder Adapter w/cover Tube and cast Wall Flange w/Set Screw
- High copper, low zinc brass castings for dezincification resistance
- Non-Hold-Open Integral Solenoid Operator, Fixed Metering Bypass and no external volume adjustment to ensure water conservation
- Flush accuracy controlled by cID(R) technology
- Diaphragm, Stop Seat and Vacuum Breaker to be molded from PERMEX(R) rubber compound for
- Valve Body, Tailpiece and control Stop shall be in conformance with ASTM Alloy classification for
Semi-Red Brass. Valve shall be in compliance with the applicable sections of ASSE 1037,
ANSI/ASME A112.19.2 and Military Specification V-29193. Installation conforms to ADA requirements.
- Wall hung vitreous china
- Washdown flushing action
- 3/4" I.P.S. top spud inlet
- 2" NPT outlet flange
- All mounting hardware included
- Integral flushing rim
- 100 % factory flush tested
- Compatible with Jay R. Smith carrier 0636 or 0637
Sloan OPTIMA(R) equipped Flushometers provide the ultimate in sanitary protection and automatic operation. There are no handles to trip or buttons to push. The Flushometer operates by means of an infrared sensor that adapts to its surroundings. Once the user enters the sensor's effective range and then steps away, the Flushometer Solenoid initiates the flushing cycle to flush the fixture.
User makes no physical contact with the Flushometer surface. Helps control the spread of infectious diseases. 24-hour Sentinel Flush keeps fixture fresh during periods of nonuse.
Automatic operation and a low flush volume provide water savings over other flushing devices. Reduces
maintenance and operation costs.
Solid state electronic circuitry assures years of dependable, trouble-free operation. The operational
components of the Flushometer are identical to a handle operated Royal(R) Flushometer, proven by
more than 100 years of experience.
3 year (limited)
Additional Sloan Links
- Shop All Sloan Products
- Shop All Sloan Royal Collection Products
Our SKU: WEUS-1000.1301
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
The urinal will only flush when a person stands close to sensor, how do I ajust senativity. THANKS.
A. The Sloan WEUS-1000.1301 can be reset by disconnecting the face plate and behind the center eye is the power cord. Disconnect the main power source. Leave disconnected for 10mins, reconnect it. The sensor will flash for 5-7 mins. Please be sure no one and nothing is in front of the sensor while you go through this process.
Sloan Royal Collection
Other Products In The Sloan Royal Collection
High Efficiency Urinal features a hardwired, sensor-operated SMOOTH® Flushometer and a vitreous china urinal fixture.
Sloan ROYAL 112 XD XYV L/FC
Exposed Water Closet Flushometer with Adjustable Ground Joint Tailpiece, for floor mounted or wall hung top spud bowls.
Sloan Royal 195-1
Concealed, Low Consumption (1.0 gpf/3.8 Lpf), Urinal Flushometer, for 3/4" back spud urinals.
Sloan ROYAL 9611
Royal 3.5 GPF ADA Compliant Concealed Hydraulically Operated Manual Prison Flushometer with 1" I.P.S. Outlet - For Wall Hung Back Inlet Bowls
Sloan Royal 110
Exposed, Water Saver (3.5 gpf/13.2 Lpf), Water Closet Flushometer, for floor mounted or wall hung 1-1/2" top spud bowls.