|Flush Type||Siphon Jet|
|Gallons Per Flush||1.28|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Trip Lever Placement||Left|
|Water Area||9.5 x 8.25|
Optima Plus Systems Sensor Activated HET Flushometer and HET Wall Toilet
Complete HET system with exposed, battery powered, sensor activated, Royal OPTIMA Plus SMO closet Flushometer and vitreous china wall hung fixture
Sloan OPTIMA Plus SMO equipped Flushometers provide the ultimate in sanitary protection and automatic operation. There is no need for AC hookups or wall alterations. The Flushometer operates by means of a battery powered infrared sensor. Once the user enters the sensor’s effective range and then steps away, the Side Mount Operator initiates the flushing cycle to flush the fixture.
User makes no physical contact with the Flushometer surface. Helps control the spread of infectious diseases. 24-hour Sentinel Flush keeps fixture fresh during periods of nonuse.
- PERMEX Plus synthetic rubber diaphragm with dual filter bypass
- ADA compliant OPTIMA Plus battery powered infrared sensor for automatic “No Hands” operation
- Chrome plated infrared sensor housing
- Four (4) size C batteries included
- Infrared sensor range adjustment screw and reset button
- Free spinning, vandal resistant stop cap
- 1” I.P.S. screwdriver Bak-Chek angle stop
- High back pressure vacuum breaker flush connection with one-piece bottom hex coupling nut
- Wall hung vitreous china elongated bowl
- Siphon jet flushing action
- 1-1/2” I.P.S. top spud inlet
- 2 1/8” fully glazed trapway diameter
- Integral flushing rim
- Water spot area 9 1/2” x 8 1/4”
- Mounting hardware, carrier and toilet seat not included
- Water closet shall be in compliance to the applicable sections of ASME A112.19.2/CSA B45.1
- Height: 14.25"
- Length: 26.75"
- Width: 17.5"
Additional Sloan Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Sloan Products
- Shop All Sloan Efficiency Series Collection Products
Our SKU: WETS-2050.1402
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Chrome / White
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued