|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Flush Type||Dual Flush|
|Installation Type||Floor Mounted|
High-Efficiency Toilet System with Sloan ECOS Electronic Dual-Flush Flushometer
High-Efficiency Toilet (HET) systems, part of The Efficiency Series by Sloan, utilize only 1.28 gallons of water to flush. The Sloan HETs combine the vitreous china fixture with either a manual or sensor-operated Flushometer. The HETs combine the performance of both the fixture and the flush valve to ensure a true, water-efficient system. This toilet system features an electronic dual-flush Sloan ECOS Flushometer and a vitreous china toilet fixture.
- Battery-powered, electronic sensor operation.
- Push the small green button for a 1.1/gpf flush to eliminate liquid waste, or push the large chrome button to initiate a full, 1.6 gpf flush for solid waste.
- If the user does not depress a button, the Flushometer’s Dual-Flush Smart Sense Technology takes over and automatically initiates a flush cycle, based on how long the user remains in the sensor range. Users who stay within the sensor range less than a minute activate the reduced flush; users who stay longer activate the full flush.
- Floor-mount, high-efficiency, vitreous china toilet fixture
- Integral trap
- Includes all appropriate mounting hardware
- ADA compliant
Additional Sloan Links
Our SKU: WETS-2000.1101
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
The Sloan WETS-2000.1101 needs an elongated toilet seat as the bowl is elongated as well. The seat is not included as Sloan does not manufacture seats to go with their toilets. Any standard elongated toilet seat would work for this item.
Does it come with a round or elongated seat?
A. The Sloan WETS-2000.1101 needs an elongated toilet seat as the bowl is elongated as well. The seat is not included as Sloan does not manufacture seats to go with their toilets. Any standard elongated toilet seat would work for this item.