|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
22-5/8" x 15-3/8" x 14" Wall hung, Wall outlet, Waterfree Vitreous China Urinal.
Sloan Waterfree Urinals reduce water and sewer costs, maintenance and repair bills, and create more
hygienic, odor-free restrooms. A Patented, Sealed Cartridge eliminates the need for water, typically conserving 40,000 gallons per unit per year. Installing Waterfree Urinals along with other Sloan Conservation Products ensures meaningful water savings. In addition, Sloan Waterfree Urinals do not require costly supply piping to fixture.
The patented Cartridge is engineered to last for an average of 7000 uses and to receive waste through drain holes. Waste passes through an immiscible layer of biodegradable Sealant, continues through a Trap System, and flows over a Baffle to prevent the loss of Sealant. A Discharge Tube in the housing directs the flow of waste into the building drain system. The Cartridge is designed as a replaceable component when its function has been exhausted.
- Touch-free operation
- Uses no water
- Mechanical-free design
- Patented, Sealed Locking Cartridge
- Smooth, non-porous surfaces
- Reduced water and sewer costs
- Water supply piping not required
- Vandal resistant
- Require minimal maintenance
- Vitreous China Fixture
- Cartridge Housing (H-1, Mod. 3)
- Cartridge Kit † -- Engineered to last for an average of 7000 uses
- One piece Wall Bracket with Anchors Included
- Uni-coupler (for new and retrofit installations)
- Drain Line Test Cap
- Professional Cartridge Change Key
- Improved hygiene and safety
- 22-5/8" x 15-3/8" x 14"
Mounting for ADA Compliance
For lip height of 17", distance from finished floor to drain centerline must be 10"
Maintenance and Cleaning
- Perform cleaning once a day, or as needed
- Remove any litter in the bowl and clear cartridge holes
- Use mild disinfectant cleaner on a cloth to wipe the bowl
- DO NOT use aggressive/concentrated detergents or any other chemicals
- DO NOT dispose of water into the urinal
Patented Cartridge Sloan Waterfree Urinals
The replaceable and biodegradable, liquid-sealed cartridge filters waste so liquids enter the drain and sediments are collected for disposal when the cartridge is replaced after 6,000 to 7,000 uses. Multiplying each use by 1.6 gallons of water (to compare to low-flow toilets) or by 3.5 (to compare to older units) shows a savings of 9,600 to 24,500 gallons of water.
Additional Sloan Links
- Shop All Sloan Products
- Shop All Sloan WaterFree Collection Products
Our SKU: WES-4000
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
how does the waterless urinal work?
A. The Sloan WES-4000 is a water less urinal, which works by letting the urine pass through a oil base substance, which will let the urine float the bottom since it is denser, odor is then trapped below the oil layer. Let me know if you have further questions.
So does the water drain out somewhere or does it need to be emptied?
Where does the urine go? Do you have to empty the urinal?
Is this suitable for residential, specifically for a well & septic system?
Sloan WaterFree Collection
Other Products In The Sloan WaterFree Collection
Waterless Urinal, Vitreous China Wall Mount Fixture
Waterless Urinal, Vitreous China Wall Mount