|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Gallons Per Flush||1.6|
Sloan SOLIS Solar powered Flushometers can also be activated via multi-lobular infrared sensor. Sloan's SOLIS Solar powered Flushometer is a breakthrough in design and function that transforms light into power. The SOLIS Series of Flushometers provide the ultimate in conservation and performance.
Sloan SOLIS Solar powered Flushometers incorporate a intuitive button design for easy manual activation. Straightforward graphics alert user to proper activation. To further educate the user, two (2) instructional wall plates are included with each Sloan Solis Flushometer.
Functional & Hygienic
Touchless, sensor operation eliminates the need for user contact to help control the spread of infectious diseases. The Sloan SOLIS Solar powered Flushometers is provided with an Override Button to allow a "courtesy flush" for individual user comfort.
For floor mounted or wall hung top spud bowls. Quiet, Exposed, Diaphragm Type, Chrome Plated Closet Flushometer for either left or right hand supply. Valve Body, Cover, Tailpiece and Control Stop shall be in conformance with ASTM Alloy Classification for Semi-Red Brass. Valve shall be in compliance to the applicable sections of ASSE 1037, ANSI/ASME 112.19.6, and Military Specification V-29193.
- Solar Powered. The sensor assembly is powered by a solar cell that will harvest power from artificial indoor light, either incandescent or fluorescent light, and use it as the energy source. The solar cell can provide approximately 100% power with 650 Illuminance (lux).
- Four (4) Size AA Battery Back-up Power Source
- "Low Battery" Flashing LED
- PERMEX Synthetic Rubber Diaphragm with twin linear filtered bypass and vortex cleansing action
- Flex Tube Diaphragm designed for improved life and reduced maintenance
- ADA Compliant Sloan Solis Solar Powered Infrared Sensor for automatic "No Hands" operation
- Infrared Sensor with Multiple-focused, Lobular Sensing Fields for high and low target detection
- Latching Solenoid Operator
- Engineered Metal Cover with replaceable Lens Window
- User friendly three (3) second Flush Delay
- Courtesy Flush Override Button
- Infrared Sensor Range Adjustment Screw
- Initial Set-up Range Indicator Light (first 10 minutes)
- 1" I.P.S. Screwdriver Bak-Chek Angle Stop
- Free Spinning, Vandal Resistant Stop Cap
- Adjustable Tailpiece
- High Back Pressure Vacuum Breaker Flush Connection with One-piece Bottom Hex Coupling Nut
- Spud Coupling and Flange for 1-1/2" Top Spud
- Sweat Solder Adapter w/Cover Tube and Cast Wall Flange w/Set Screw
- High Copper, Low Zinc Brass Castings for Dezincification Resistance
- Fixed Metering Bypass and No External Volume Adjustment to Ensure Water Conservation
- Flush Accuracy Controlled by CID Technology
- Diaphragm, Stop Seat and Vacuum Breaker molded from PERMEX Rubber Compound for Chloramine resistance
- 100% of the energy used in manufacturing is offset with Renewable Energy Sources - Wind Energy
- Water Conserving 1.6gpf
Additional Sloan Links
- Shop All Sloan Products
- Shop All Sloan Solis Collection Products
Our SKU: SOLIS 8111-1.6
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Sloan Solis Collection
Other Products In The Sloan Solis Collection
Solis Single Hole Electronic Solar Sensor Activated Bathroom Faucet
Sloan SOLIS 8111- 1.28
1.28 / 1.6 gpf Exposed, Solar Powered, Sensor Activated Sloan SOLIS® Model Water Closet Flushometer for floor mounted or wall hung 1-1/2" top spud bowls.
Sloan SOLIS DF 8111-1.6/1.1
High-Efficiency - Full Flush (Large Button - 1.6 gpf) / Reduced Flush (Small Button - 1.1 gpf) Exposed, Solar Powered, Sensor Activated Sloan SOLIS® Dual Flush Water Closet Flushometer for floor mounted or wall hung 1-1/2" top spud bowls, with Smart Sense Technology™.
Solar Powered, Sensor Activated Electronic Hand Washing Faucet for Pre-Tempered water. Single Supply Faucet (For Pre-Mixed Water Only)
Solar Powered, Sensor Activated Electronic Hand Washing Faucet for Hot and Cold Water Operation with Integral Spout Temperature Mixer and i.q. Click Feature