|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Battery Life||2 Years|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Holes||1, 2|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||.5|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.5|
|Number Of Handles||0|
|Public Temperature Control||No|
|Spout Height||4.7, 4.703|
|Spout Reach||4.609, 4.61|
- Faucet body constructed of brass
- Covered under Sloan's 1 year limited warranty
- Filtered solenoid valve with serviceable strainer filter
- Adjustable infrared sensor range
- Mounts in a single hole configuration – one hole required for spout and attached handle
- ADA compliant – complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for bathroom faucets
- Aerator spray head
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
- Overall Height: 4-11/16” (measured from counter top to the highest part of the faucet)
- Mounting Type: Centerset
- Number of Holes Required For Installation: 1
- Flow Rate: 1/2 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
Additional Sloan Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Sloan Products
- Shop All Sloan SF-2300/SF-2350 Collection Products
Our SKU: SF-2350
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Chrome Plate
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
The Sloan SF-2350 is completely battery powered.
Is the faucet completely battery powered or are the batteries just for use in case of a power outage?
A. The Sloan SF-2350 is completely battery powered.
The finish on the Sloan SF-2350 Faucet is chrome plate.
What is the color/finish of this faucet? Is it polished chrome? Or satin/stainless steel?
A. The finish on the Sloan SF-2350 Faucet is chrome plate.
The battery casing for the Sloan SF-2350 are located under the sink.
How do you change the batteries?
A. The battery casing for the Sloan SF-2350 are located under the sink.