|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Gallons Per Flush||3.5|
Exposed Urinal Flushometer for 1¼" top spud urinals.
- Model 180 Conventional (3.5 gpf/13.2 Lpf)
- PERMEX™ Synthetic Rubber Diaphragm with Dual Filtered Fixed Bypass
- ADA Compliant Metal Oscillating Non-Hold-Open Handle with Triple Seal Handle Packing
- Aesthetically contoured Cover, Handle Socket and Flanges
- 1" I.P.S. Screwdriver Bak-Chek™ Angle Stop
- Free Spinning Vandal Resistant Stop Cap
- Adjustable Tailpiece
- High Back Pressure Vacuum Breaker Flush Connection with One-piece Bottom Hex Coupling Nut
- Spud Coupling and Flange for 1¼" Top Spud
- Sweat Solder Adapter with Cover Tube and Cast Set Screw Wall Flange
- High Copper, Low Zinc Brass Castings for Dezincification Resistance
- Non-Hold-Open Handle, Fixed Metering Bypass and No External Volume Adjustment to Ensure Water Conservation
- Flush Accuracy Controlled by CID™ Technology
- Diaphragm, Handle Packing, Stop Seat and Vacuum Breaker to be molded from PERMEX™ Rubber Compound for Chloramine Resistance
Additional Sloan Links
- Shop All Sloan Products
- Shop All Sloan Royal II Collection Products
Our SKU: RoyalII 180
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Sloan has always developed products that are a standard above the rest. Constructed for reliability and time-tested precision, Sloan flushometers, fixtures, and faucets come in versatile styles to meet your needs. In 1906, the manual flushometer started it all. Since then, Sloan has branched out quite a bit. Their sensor-activated products bring you the ease and cleanliness of hands-free operation. With options including battery-powered, hardwired, concealed and exposed, Sloan has an option for everyone. Their vitreous china fixtures incorporate cutting edge water saving designs with styles ranging from low consumption to no-consumption, waterfree units.
Sloan Royal II Collection
The Royal® Flushometer, which was the very first flush valve to hit the market more than 100 years ago, continues to reliably serve commercial customers today. These manual, exposed water closet, diaphragm model Flushometers provide water savings while maintaining performance advantages. Features such as an accurate flush delivery system; quiet performance and durable components affirm the Royal as the true leader in Flushometer design.
Other Products In The Sloan Royal II Collection
Sloan ROYAL II 120
Exposed Water Closet Flushometer for floor mounted back spud bowls. Water Saver 3.5 GPF
Sloan Royal II 186-1
Exposed Urinal Flushometer for ¾" top spud urinals. Low Consumption 1.0 GPF$1,026.56
Sloan ROYAL II 113
Water Saver (3.5 gpf) Exposed Water Closet Flushometer for floor mounted or wall hung 1-1/2" top spud bowls.
Sloan RoyalII 116-1.6
Low Consumption (1.6 gpf) Exposed Water Closet Flushometer for floor mounted or wall hung 1-1/2" top spud bowls.
Sloan RoyalII 180-1.0
Low Consumption (1.0 gpf) Exposed Urinal Flushometer for 1-1/4" top spud urinals.$288.80