|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Gallons Per Flush||1|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 Year|
Configure your Royal 1.5 GPF ADA Compliant Concealed Hydraulically Operated Manual Flushometer with 3/4" I.P.S. Outlet - For 3/4" Top Spud Urinals
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
- Made in the United States of America
- Flushometer is fully covered under manufacturer's warranty for up to 3-years
- Specialty finishes - covered under warranty for a year
- Concealed flushometer
- For top spud installations
- Hydraulically operated
- Hydraulic actuator push button required for installation
- ADA compliant
- 3/4" I.P.S. wheel handle Bak-Chek™ angle stop
- Features an adjustable tailpiece
- Vacuum breaker included
- Elbow flush connection and spud coupling for 3/4" connection
- Sweat solder adapter
- Diaphragm, stop seat and vacuum breaker molded from Permex™ rubber compound for chloramine resistance
Technologies and Benefits:
- Eco Friendly: Sloan's Eco Friendly flushometers do more than protect our nation’s water resources. By using less water you will enjoy reduced water water bills which achieving the same efficiency of a standard flushometer.
- Height: 12" (Height from toilet to water inlet)
- Depth: 2-1/4" (Minimum distance flushometer extends from wall)
- Width: 4-3/4" (Distance between wall installation holes)
- Flow Rate: 1 GPF (gallons-per-flush)
- Rated Operating Pressure: 25-100 PSI
- ASSE 1037
- ANSI/ASME 112.19.6
- Military Specification V-29193
- CSA certified
- UPC certified
- Listed by I.A.P.M.O
Additional Sloan Links
- Shop All Sloan Products
- Shop All Sloan Royal Collection Products
Our SKU: Royal 997
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Sloan has always developed products that are a standard above the rest. Constructed for reliability and time-tested precision, Sloan flushometers, fixtures, and faucets come in versatile styles to meet your needs. In 1906, the manual flushometer started it all. Since then, Sloan has branched out quite a bit. Their sensor-activated products bring you the ease and cleanliness of hands-free operation. With options including battery-powered, hardwired, concealed and exposed, Sloan has an option for everyone. Their vitreous china fixtures incorporate cutting edge water saving designs with styles ranging from low consumption to no-consumption, waterfree units.
Sloan Royal Collection
The Royal® Flushometer, which was the very first flush valve to hit the market more than 100 years ago, continues to reliably serve commercial customers today. These manual, exposed water closet, diaphragm model Flushometers provide water savings while maintaining performance advantages. Features such as an accurate flush delivery system; quiet performance and durable components affirm the Royal as the true leader in Flushometer design.
Other Products In The Sloan Royal Collection
High Efficiency Urinal features a hardwired, sensor-operated SMOOTH® Flushometer and a vitreous china urinal fixture.
Sloan ROYAL 112 XD XYV L/FC
Exposed Water Closet Flushometer with Adjustable Ground Joint Tailpiece, for floor mounted or wall hung top spud bowls.
High Efficiency Urinal features a hardwired, sensor-operated Optima Flushometer and a vitreous china urinal fixture.
Sloan Royal 195-1
Concealed, Low Consumption (1.0 gpf/3.8 Lpf), Urinal Flushometer, for 3/4" back spud urinals.
Sloan ROYAL 9611
Royal 3.5 GPF ADA Compliant Concealed Hydraulically Operated Manual Prison Flushometer with 1" I.P.S. Outlet - For Wall Hung Back Inlet Bowls