|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Gallons Per Flush||.5|
Concealed Urinal Flushometer, for ¾" back spud urinals.
- Model 195-0.5 (0.5 gpf/1.9 Lpf)
- PERMEX™ Synthetic Rubber Diaphragm with Dual Filtered Fixed Bypass
- ADA Compliant Metal Oscillating Non-Hold-Open Handle with Triple Seal Handle Packing
- ¾" I.P.S. Wheel Handle Bak-Chek™ Angle Stop
- Adjustable Tailpiece
- High Back Pressure Vacuum Breaker
- Spud Coupling for ¾" Concealed Back Spud Urinals
- Sweat Solder Adapter
- Elbow Flush Connection
- Exposed parts Chrome Plated
- High Copper, Low Zinc Brass Castings for Dezincification Resistance
- Non-Hold-Open Handle, Fixed Metering Bypass and No External Volume Adjustment to Ensure Water Conservation
- Flush Accuracy Controlled by CID™ Technology
- Diaphragm, Handle Packing, Stop Seat and Vacuum Breaker to be molded from PERMEX™ Rubber Compound for Chloramine Resistance
Additional Sloan Links
- Shop All Sloan Products
- Shop All Sloan Royal Collection Products
Our SKU: Royal 195-0.5
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Sloan has always developed products that are a standard above the rest. Constructed for reliability and time-tested precision, Sloan flushometers, fixtures, and faucets come in versatile styles to meet your needs. In 1906, the manual flushometer started it all. Since then, Sloan has branched out quite a bit. Their sensor-activated products bring you the ease and cleanliness of hands-free operation. With options including battery-powered, hardwired, concealed and exposed, Sloan has an option for everyone. Their vitreous china fixtures incorporate cutting edge water saving designs with styles ranging from low consumption to no-consumption, waterfree units.
Sloan Royal Collection
The Royal® Flushometer, which was the very first flush valve to hit the market more than 100 years ago, continues to reliably serve commercial customers today. These manual, exposed water closet, diaphragm model Flushometers provide water savings while maintaining performance advantages. Features such as an accurate flush delivery system; quiet performance and durable components affirm the Royal as the true leader in Flushometer design.
Other Products In The Sloan Royal Collection
High Efficiency Urinal features a hardwired, sensor-operated SMOOTH® Flushometer and a vitreous china urinal fixture.
Sloan ROYAL 112 XD XYV L/FC
Exposed Water Closet Flushometer with Adjustable Ground Joint Tailpiece, for floor mounted or wall hung top spud bowls.
High Efficiency Urinal features a hardwired, sensor-operated Optima Flushometer and a vitreous china urinal fixture.
Sloan Royal 195-1
Concealed, Low Consumption (1.0 gpf/3.8 Lpf), Urinal Flushometer, for 3/4" back spud urinals.
Sloan ROYAL 9611
Royal 3.5 GPF ADA Compliant Concealed Hydraulically Operated Manual Prison Flushometer with 1" I.P.S. Outlet - For Wall Hung Back Inlet Bowls