|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Gallons Per Flush||1.6|
Concealed Water Closet Flushometer, for floor mounted exposed back spud bowls.
- Model 154 Water Saver (3.5 gpf/13.2 Lpf)
- PERMEX™ Synthetic Rubber Diaphragm with Dual Filtered Fixed Bypass
- Metal Direct Acting, Non-Hold-Open Push Button with Triple Seal Handle Packing
- 1" I.P.S. Wheel Handle Bak-Chek™ Angle Stop
- Adjustable Tailpiece
- High Back Pressure Vacuum Breaker Flush Connection
- Sweat Solder Adapter
- Elbow Flush Connection, Spud Coupling, Wall and Spud Flanges for 1½" Exposed Back Spud
- Exposed parts Chrome Plated
- High Copper, Low Zinc Brass Castings for Dezincification Resistance
- Non-Hold-Open Push Button, Fixed Metering Bypass and No External Volume Adjustment to Ensure Water Conservation
- Flush Accuracy Controlled by CID™ Technology
- Diaphragm, Handle Packing, Stop Seat and Vacuum Breaker to be molded from PERMEX™ Rubber Compound for Chloramine Resistance
Additional Sloan Links
- Shop All Sloan Products
- Shop All Sloan Royal Collection Products
Our SKU: Royal 154-1.6
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
3-3/4 LDIM WB L3
4-3/4 LDIM WB
8-3/4 LDIM WB
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Sloan Royal Collection
Other Products In The Sloan Royal Collection
High Efficiency Urinal features a hardwired, sensor-operated SMOOTH® Flushometer and a vitreous china urinal fixture.
Sloan ROYAL 112 XD XYV L/FC
Exposed Water Closet Flushometer with Adjustable Ground Joint Tailpiece, for floor mounted or wall hung top spud bowls.
High Efficiency Urinal features a hardwired, sensor-operated Optima Flushometer and a vitreous china urinal fixture.
Sloan Royal 195-1
Concealed, Low Consumption (1.0 gpf/3.8 Lpf), Urinal Flushometer, for 3/4" back spud urinals.
Sloan ROYAL 9611
Royal 3.5 GPF ADA Compliant Concealed Hydraulically Operated Manual Prison Flushometer with 1" I.P.S. Outlet - For Wall Hung Back Inlet Bowls