|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Gallons Per Flush||1.6|
Concealed, Low Consumption (1.6 gpf/6.0 Lpf), Sensor Operated Royal(R) Model Water Closet Flushometer, for floor mounted back 1-1/2" spud bowls with exposed back spud.
Quiet, Concealed, Diaphragm Type, Rough Brass Closet Flushometer
- Low Consumption: 1.6 GPF
- PERMEX Synthetic Rubber Diaphragm with Dual Filtered Fixed Bypass
- OPTIMA(R) EL-1500-L Self-Adaptive Infrared Sensor with Indicator Light
- User friendly three (3) second Flush Delay
- Courtesy Flush. Override Button
- Non-Hold-Open Integral Solenoid Operator
- Chrome Plated Wall Cover Plate (for 2-gang Electrical Box) with Vandal Resistant Screws
- 1. I.P.S. Wheel Handle Bak-Chek. Angle Stop
- Adjustable Tailpiece
- High Back Pressure Vacuum Breaker Flush Connection and Spud Coupling for 1½. Concealed Back Spud
- Sweat Solder Adapter
- High Copper, Low Zinc Brass Castings for Dezincification Resistance
- Non-Hold-Open Integral Solenoid Operator, Fixed Metering Bypass and No External Volume Adjustment to Ensure Water Conservation
- Flush Accuracy Controlled by CID. Technology
- Diaphragm, Stop Seat and Vacuum Breaker to be molded from PERMEX Rubber Compound for Chloramine Resistance
Sloan OPTIMA(R) equipped Flushometers provide the ultimate in sanitary protection and automatic operation. There are no handles to trip or buttons to push. The Flushometer operates by means of an infrared sensor that adapts to its surrounding. Once the user enters the sensor's effective range and then steps away, the Flushometer Solenoid initiates the flushing cycle to flush the fixture.
User makes no physical contact with the Flushometer surface except to initiate the Override Button when
required. Helps control the spread of infectious diseases. 24-Hour Sentinel Flush keeps fixture fresh during periods of nonuse.
Automatic operation provides water usage savings over other flushing devices. Reduces maintenance and operation costs.
Solid state electronic circuitry assures years of dependable, trouble-free operation. The operational components of the Flushometer are identical to a handle activated Royal(R) Flushometer, proven by 90 years of experience.
3 year (limited)
Made in the U.S.A.
24 VAC Input
24 VAC Output
8 Second Arming Delay
3 Second Flush Delay
24-Hour Sentinel Flush
OPTIMA Sensor Range:
Nominal 22" - 42" (559 mm - 1067 mm)
Self-adaptive Window ± 10" (254 mm)
24 VAC, 50/60 Hz
Sloan Part #EL-154
120 VAC, 50/60 Hz Primary
24 VAC, 50/60 Hz Secondary
Class II, UL Listed, 50 VA.
Additional Sloan Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Sloan Products
- Shop All Sloan Optima Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Sloan Royal 152-1.6 ES-S
Our SKU: Royal 152-1.6 ES-S
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- 11 to 12-3/4 LDIM
- 2 to 10-3/4 LDIM
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Sloan Optima Collection
Other Products In The Sloan Optima Collection
Transformer Powered, Sensor Activated, Electronic ...$568.54-$568.54
Transformer Powered, Sensor Activated, Electronic ...$517.89-$517.89
Battery Powered, Sensor Activated Retrofit Unit fo...$167.75-$167.75(1)
Trim Plate for 4" (102 mm) Centerset Sink$24.10-$24.10(1)
Battery Powered, Sensor Operated Retrofit Conversi...$220.95-$220.95