Compare Our Prices
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Gallons Per Flush||3.5|
Exposed Water Closet Flushometer
Stop directly behind valve, for floor mounted top spud bowls. Quiet, Exposed, Diaphragm Type, Chrome Plated Closet Flushometer with the following features:
- PERMEX Synthetic Rubber Diaphragm with Dual Filtered Fixed Bypass
- 3" Metal Oscillating Push Button on front of Valve (does not meet ADA requirements)
- 1" I.P.S. Screwdriver Bak-Chek Straight Stop
- Free Spinning Vandal Resistant Stop Cap
- Ground Joint Tailpiece
- High Back Pressure Vacuum Breaker Flush Connection with One-piece Bottom Hex Coupling Nut
- Spud Coupling and Flange for 1" Top Spud
- Sweat Solder Adapter and Cast Set Screw Wall Flange
- High Copper, Low Zinc Brass Castings for Dezincification Resistance
- Non-Hold-Open Handle, Fixed Metering Bypass and No External Volume Adjustment to Ensure Water Conservation
- Flush Accuracy Controlled by CID Technology
- Diaphragm, Handle Packing, Stop Seat and Vacuum Breaker to be molded from PERMEX Rubber Compound for Chloramine Resistance
- 3" Metal Oscillating Push Button on front of valve
Additional Sloan Links
- Shop All Sloan Products
- Shop All Sloan Royal Collection Products
Our SKU: ROYAL 100 HL3
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Sloan Royal Collection
Other Products In The Sloan Royal Collection
High Efficiency Toilet features a hardwired, sensor-operated Sloan Optima SMOOTH® Flushometer and a vitreous china toilet fixture.
Royal Hydraulic Actuator, Fixture Wall
Sloan Royal 111
Exposed, Low Consumption (1.6 gpf/6.0 Lpf), Water Closet Flushometer, for floor mounted or wall hung 1-1/2" top spud bowls.
Sloan Royal 995-1
Concealed Low Consumption (1.0 gpf/3.8 Lpf) Hydraulically Operated Urinal Flushometer, for 3/4" back spud urinals.
High Efficiency Toilet features a battery-powered, sensor-operated SMOOTH® (Side-Mount-Operator-Over-The-Handle) Flushometer and a vitreous china toilet fixture.