We still have product details, accessories, and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Gallons Per Flush||1.6|
Water Conserving (1.6 gpf) Concealed Hydraulically Operated Water Closet Flushometer for 1-1/2" Back spud bowls
- ADA Compliant Non-Hold-Open feature type Actuator
- 1" I.P.S. Wheel Handle Bak-Chek Angle Stop
- Adjustable Tailpiece
- Vacuum Breaker
- Elbow Flush Connection and Coupling for 1-1/2" NPT Back Inlet (for connection in the pipe chase - flush connection through the wall not provided by Sloan)
- Low Consumption flush accuracy controlled by Para-Flo Inside Parts Kit
- Handle Packing, Stop Seat and Vacuum Breaker to be molded from PERMEX rubber compound for Chloramine resistance
- Exposed parts Chrome Plated
- Water Conserving 1.6gpf
Additional Sloan Links
- Shop All Sloan Products
- Shop All Sloan Royal Collection Products
Our SKU: REGAL 9603-1.6
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Sloan Royal Collection
Other Products In The Sloan Royal Collection
High Efficiency Urinal features a hardwired, sensor-operated SMOOTH® Flushometer and a vitreous china urinal fixture.
Sloan ROYAL 112 XD XYV L/FC
Exposed Water Closet Flushometer with Adjustable Ground Joint Tailpiece, for floor mounted or wall hung top spud bowls.
High Efficiency Urinal features a hardwired, sensor-operated Optima Flushometer and a vitreous china urinal fixture.
Sloan Royal 195-1
Concealed, Low Consumption (1.0 gpf/3.8 Lpf), Urinal Flushometer, for 3/4" back spud urinals.
Sloan ROYAL 9611
Royal 3.5 GPF ADA Compliant Concealed Hydraulically Operated Manual Prison Flushometer with 1" I.P.S. Outlet - For Wall Hung Back Inlet Bowls