We still have product details, accessories, and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Gallons Per Flush||1.6|
Exposed Water Closet Flushometer, for floor mounted or wall hung top spud bowls.
- Model 116-1.6 Low Consumption (1.6 gpf/6.0 Lpf)
- ADA Compliant Metal Oscillating Non-Hold-Open Handle
- 1" I.P.S. Screwdriver Bak-Chek™ Angle Stop
- Vandal Resistant Stop Cap
- Adjustable Tailpiece
- Vacuum Breaker Flush Connection
- Spud Coupling, Wall and Spud Flanges for 1½" Top Spud
- High Copper, Low Zinc Brass Castings for Dezincification Resistance
- Non-Hold-Open Handle and No External Volume Adjustment to Ensure Water Conservation
- Low Consumption flush accuracy controlled by Para-Flo™ Technology
- Handle Packing, Stop Seat and Vacuum Breaker to be Molded from PERMEX™ Rubber Compound for Chloramine Resistance
Additional Sloan Links
- Shop All Sloan Products
- Shop All Sloan Regal Collection Products
Our SKU: Regal 116-1.6
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Sloan Regal Collection
Other Products In The Sloan Regal Collection
Sloan REGAL 186-1 XL
Exposed, Low consumption (1.0 gpf/3.8 lpf) Urinal Flushometer for 3/4" Top Spud Urinals with ADA Compliant Handle
Sloan 186-0.5 XL
Exposed Urinal Flushometer, for .75" top spud urinals.
Sloan REGAL 111 XL
Low consumption (1.6 gpf) Exposed Water Closet Flushometer with Regal XL option, for floor mounted or wall hung 1-1/2" top spud bowls.
Sloan REGAL 180-1 XL
Low Consumption (1.0 gpf) Exposed Urinal Flushometer with Regal XL Option, for 1-1/4" top spud urinals
Sloan REGAL 180 XL
Exposed Urinal Flushometer, for 1¼" top spud urinals. Conventional 3.5 GPF with the Regal XL which includes ADA Compliant Handle, Vandal Resistant Stop Cap with Set Screw, and Sweat Solder Adapter with Cover Tube and Cast Set Screw Wall Flange.