|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Gallons Per Flush||3|
Water Saver (3.0 gpf) Exposed, Urinal Flushometer, for 1-1/4" top spud urinals.
- Model 180 (3.0 gpf/11.0 Lpf)
- Fixed Volume Piston with Filtered O-ring Bypass
- ADA Compliant Metal Oscillating Non-Hold-Open Handle
- 1" I.P.S. Screwdriver Bak-Chek(R) Angle Stop
- Locking Vandal Resistant Stop Cap
- Adjustable Tailpiece
- Vacuum Breaker Flush Connection
- Spud Coupling, Wall and Spud Flanges for 1 1/4" Top Spud
- High Copper, Low Zinc Brass Castings for Dezincification Resistance
- Non-Hold-Open Handle and No External Volume Adjustment to Ensure Water Conservation
- Handle Packing, Stop Seat and Vacuum Breaker Molded from PERMEX(tm) Rubber Compound for Chloramine Resistance
Additional Sloan Links
- Shop All Sloan Products
- Shop All Sloan Gem-2 Collection Products
Our SKU: Gem-2 180
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Sloan Gem-2 Collection
Other Products In The Sloan Gem-2 Collection
Sloan Gem-2 136-1.6
Exposed, Water Closet Flushometer for top inlet squat toilets. Low Consumption 1.6 GPF
Sloan Gem-2 120-1.6
Low Consumption (1.6 gpf) Exposed, Water Closet Flushometer, for floor mounted 1-1/2" back spud bowls.
Sloan GEM2 180-1.5 YB
Exposed, Battery Powered, Side Mount Sensor Operated Urinal Flushometer for 1¼" top spud urinals. Water Saver 1.5 GPF with Sweat Solder Adapter Kit
Sloan Gem-2 186-1
Exposed, Low Consumption (1.0 gpf/3.8 Lpf), Urinal Flushometer, for 3/4" top spud urinals.
Sloan GEM2 186-1 YB
Exposed, Low Consumption (1.0 gpf/3.8 lpf) Urinal Flushometer with Sweat Solder Adapter Kit, for 3/4" top spud urinals.